**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Probably the most impressive thing I've done

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

14 minutes of mediums, heavies and specials and an astonishing amount of hits into his block, I got him down. I was gonna skip the mutant challenge because the only reasonable options seemed to be professor X. But it can be done with most mutants by just spamming heavy and mediums and never doing a light.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    I’m having suffered from headaches to not sleep for 4 days that’s fight was massive hard for me embarrassing over had to use revies because need the r4 material. So had to do it before forgetting
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nice! Prof X is an excellent option btw
  • Options

Yeah i only have him as a 5* and he is at r1 so i wouldnt have enough time to get him up before next weeks challenge.
  • Options
    Primis00 said:

Yeah i only have him as a 5* and he is at r1 so i wouldnt have enough time to get him up before next weeks challenge.
    Rip, who are you gonna use for Control Denial?
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    so far ive been getting super lucky my roster is quite limited but somehow i have all the perfect champs like last week i had warlock and omega red as 5 stars maxed and this week my only rank 3 6 star prof x comes to use
  • Options

Primis00 said:

I did that one first. I used Claire for it and 1 revive. Didn't want to restart but it's fully soloable with her.
  • Options
    Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

I did that one first. I used Claire for it and 1 revive. Didn't want to restart but it's fully soloable with her.
    Nice
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i would've never thought about using him. great job