**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Overseer is auto-blocking special attacks contrary to his written abilities.

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Overseer’s written abilities state “After a Special - Cap’s Shield. Gain an Auto-Block Passive, giving 100% chance to Auto-Block Basic Attacks when Struck twice, it lasts for 7 second(s) or until triggered. The Overseer is Stun Immune while Auto-Block is active.” However he can block mid specials while this ability is active and without consuming the related charge, if I had to guess he is for some reason or another becoming unstoppable during special attacks making him immune to hit stun.

These gifs were taken in practice mode, latest game build on a iPad Air (3rd Gen) iOS 15.4.1

Comments

• Options
    Here is an example of Overseer not triggering block during a special when true strike is active and then triggering block during a special while true strike is not active.

Recorded under the same conditions as the gifs.
    https://youtu.be/f01HP9g1IwM
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★

Here is an example of Overseer not triggering block during a special when true strike is active and then triggering block during a special while true strike is not active.

Because he lost the buff my r3 is always allowed to block mid specials actually can save I don’t think this is a big I’m pretty sure he’s able to do it
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    So I followed this cause I was curious, because I will rank mine at some point. Just now decided to check for myself. It does not specify "basic attack"
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

So I followed this cause I was curious, because I will rank mine at some point. Just now decided to check for myself. It does not specify "basic attack"

It says basic attack on my game…
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Oh my you are right. I was looking at aunt.mai and for some reason I breezed right past that.
  • Options

Because he lost the buff my r3 is always allowed to block mid specials actually can save I don’t think this is a big I’m pretty sure he’s able to do it
    Yeah I was tired when I recorded that and missed that he lost the auto-block effect so I redid that portion of the fight. The call out clearly says auto-block failed, he should not be able to auto-block special attacks according to his ability and this discrepancy has cost me resources.
  • Options
    Well maybe this will now get attention.