**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the promised act 7.4 completion offer for those that didn’t initially buy ?

2»

Comments

• BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★

Anyone see it yet?

nope
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    patience young padawans. patience.
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 54
    It's up guys. At least for me. Restart if you don't see it.
  • CoołComsCoołComs Posts: 27
    Just now got in game mail about it. Restarted app and the offer is there
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Pretty obvious it’s a cash grab when they offer to sell you the materials for one rank 4 at the cost of $1200 if you were to buy the units to purchase them.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I got the offer from restarting the game
  • MasterofkimoMasterofkimo Posts: 26
    I didn’t receive the offer?!
    Is it just me??
    I am a Thronebreaker and haven’t completed act 7.4 (only kang is remaining) so is there any requirements that I am missing?!
  • MasterofkimoMasterofkimo Posts: 26

I didn’t receive the offer?!
    Is it just me??
    I am a Thronebreaker and haven’t completed act 7.4 (only kang is remaining) so is there any requirements that I am missing?!

That doesn’t mean I should complete act 7.4 prior to this offer.
    I should get this offer regardless so I have another chance when I finish it to get the offer again as mentioned.
  • The offer will be available again for eligible players within the next hour.

It's unfair that some people can buy the offer two times and others than just can buy it the first time, can't buy a second time, it's not fair, all people can have the chance to buy it two times as the others
  • Valentinus8253Valentinus8253 Posts: 3
    edited May 2022

The offer will be available again for eligible players within the next hour.

It's unfair that some people can buy the offer two times and others than just can buy it the first time, can't buy a second time, it's not fair, all people can have the chance to buy it two times as the others
    BS!!! Everybody got the chance to buy it twice! The offer sent out on May 4th allowed everyone to buy the offer whether they completed 7.4 or not. If someone hadn't completed 7.4 at that time, they will have the option to buy it again once 7.4 is complete. If someone did not buy it on May 4th, that is their mistake, Kabam gave them an opportunity to buy it!!
    If I complete act 7 and no buy the offer (there's one chance) on may 4th I buy it (second chance) and now if I don't buy on complete act 7, I can but it (third chance) everyone needs to have chance to buy 2 of three chances, if you buy one and two, excellent, third not coming, if you buy 1 and not 2, is fair to have 3rd chance to buy second, that's what I say IT'S UNFAIR
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,283 ★★★★★

BS!!! Everybody got the chance to buy it twice! The offer sent out on May 4th allowed everyone to buy the offer whether they completed 7.4 or not. If someone hadn't completed 7.4 at that time, they will have the option to buy it again once 7.4 is complete. If someone did not buy it on May 4th, that is their mistake, Kabam gave them an opportunity to buy it!!
    If I complete act 7 and no buy the offer (there's one chance) on may 4th I buy it (second chance) and now if I don't buy on complete act 7, I can but it (third chance) everyone needs to have chance to buy 2 of three chances, if you buy one and two, excellent, third not coming, if you buy 1 and not 2, is fair to have 3rd chance to buy second, that's what I say IT'S UNFAIR
    So what you are basically proposing is that kabam trigger this offer again for those people who haven’t yet completed act 7? Then in that case they should trigger this offer again for people who bought it the first time and then couldn’t buy it on May 4th because of no units. At this point, kabam can just give a couple of r4 gems to everyone and call it a day!!
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I haven’t completed act 7. I didn’t buy this offer when it was open to everyone. Nor will I buy it when I do clear act 7.

That said- I don’t see what the problem is with just constantly handing out 10k offers all the time.

MONEY!!!!!!!! Kabam wants the fancy cage free, bpa free, grass fed, dye free ketchup too.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    edited May 2022
    This is ridiculous. I'm f2P and I clearly didn't have enough time to grind10K.....
  • Graves_3 said:

So what you are basically proposing is that kabam trigger this offer again for those people who haven’t yet completed act 7? Then in that case they should trigger this offer again for people who bought it the first time and then couldn’t buy it on May 4th because of no units. At this point, kabam can just give a couple of r4 gems to everyone and call it a day!!
    I'm proposing to be fair with all, everyone can have 3 chances of buy the offer, 2 with May 4th and may 18th and once when finish act 7, if you want to put the complete act 7 on 12k units, well, maybe people can think about spend the units for the offer but everyone would need to have 3 chances, it's unfair that someones yes with 3 chances and some others no, it's UNFAIR!!!!!!