**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beating the Collector

dashisneatdashisneat Posts: 24
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, I’m a pretty new player and I just finished Act 4. I want to push to Uncollected as quickly as possible, but I’m not really sure what to use. Here’s my roster

Obviously most of the champs need to be ranked to up to R5 4*s or R3 5*s to have much of a chance, but which ones do you think I should prioritize to be able to beat the collector?

Comments

• DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Focus on a apoc, magneto and nickfury(try to dupe him
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Bury Aegon out back, ignore him for now. As you start to get into masochism and bane late in 5.2, I don’t think any newer player is going to be able to utilize him to overcome those challenges. If you can’t get him to 300+ hit count…

Make sure you do a bit in act 4 to get your level up, and even hundred percent some of it to get those extra mastery points. Try to finish heroic EQ to get those Ultimate questing crystals and more 4* shards.

To take down the collector you probably do need fury duped and leveled up, or Apoc, someone like that. Maybe Diablo, even the 4* might be able to be sustainable against bane.

Alternately, even at 4* apoc gives cable his degen on heavy, so apoc, cable and sunspot can be a great team for out damaging problems from 5.2.4 thru the collector.

• dashisneatdashisneat Posts: 24
    Doosra said:

Is there a good way for me to get a 4* awakening gem atm, or do you mean just keep opening 4* crystals until I get a dupe?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Doosra said:

Is there a good way for me to get a 4* awakening gem atm, or do you mean just keep opening 4* crystals until I get a dupe?
    As painful as it might sound, along with getting a few extra mastery points both from levels and from exploration rewards, there is a generic four-star awakening gem in the act4 exploration rewards.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Doosra said:

I think there is one in Road to the Labyrinth completion.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Hyperion was in my team when I did the Act 5 run.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Aegon whipped act five for me as a four star. I would keep him in for sure if you can hold a combo

Awakened?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Awakened?
    Yes. After getting the champ, he was awakened 17 days later.

Hyperion is good without being awakened too.
    Doosra said:

Thanks for the advice, I was able to get a 4* awakening gem from an offer and used it on Nick