**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Mr negative triger degeneration when remove a buff while dash backwards?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I try Mr negative VS awakened Dormamu in practice mode and he don't triger the degeneration but in 6.3.6 he is trigering the degeneration when he removes the presicion buff by dash forward, this happened every time de degen debuff is not active.
Active nodes: safeguard, dismay and blacklush pulse. Due to the node if I losing my combo I become degenerated but is not the case.

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Dormammu's Awakened Ability punishes you when a buff expires for any reason. However, there's RNG involved; so sometimes it will happen, sometimes it won't.

Mr Negative removes his own buffs, but that still triggers Dormammu's ability.

Of course, he's got less to fear from degeneration than the average champion; which is why you're using him.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Dormammu's Awakened Ability punishes you when a buff expires for any reason. However, there's RNG involved; so sometimes it will happen, sometimes it won't.

Mr Negative removes his own buffs, but that still triggers Dormammu's ability.

Of course, he's got less to fear from degeneration than the average champion; which is why you're using him.

I don't know RNG plays a role in Dormamu hability, thank dude.