**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Punisher (Netflix)

By any chance will they be adding the netflix version of The Punisher? I think he would be a great addition, along with Spider-Man 2099 and Anti-Venom, or maybe Red Skull or Nick Fury

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Probably not at this moment. No one knows except kabam itself
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    ^ you do not know their champion release schedule so you cant say "probably not at this moment".
    Yes I can say "probably"
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Yes I can say "probably"

So now you think they probably will?

Make your mind up
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    how many more darn spidermans do we need?
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    nope we got too many copy champions with different skins..but same abilities can we be original and get more diverse characters ...like sandman.....scream....scorpion.....odin....modok..so on.
    Odin would be great , sandman too. Maybe we should do a poll on these three with anti venom and send to Kabam?
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    Frost_y wrote: »
    nope we got too many copy champions with different skins..but same abilities can we be original and get more diverse characters ...like sandman.....scream....scorpion.....odin....modok..so on.
    Odin would be great , sandman too. Maybe we should do a poll on these three with anti venom and send to Kabam?

yeah but we all know anti venom would be a reskin of venom lol ..we need different peeps no reskins XD
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Yes I can say "probably"

So now you think they probably will?

Make your mind up

"Probably not". Read again
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    yeah but we all know anti venom would be a reskin of venom lol ..we need different peeps no reskins XD [/quote]
    Not really maybe of carnage because Anti Venom ain’t that big, but if not then red skull or Fury maybe?
    Or just had an idea... the Ancient One??
  • VaxieVaxie Posts: 1
    The flash,Reverse Flash and zoom would be awesome to have in the game
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Vaxie wrote: »

Pretty sure the Flash is DC, maybe they could do Quiksilver though.
  • Okay, I agree Quicksliver, Red Skull, Fury? idk about Fury, and Punisher not at all what we need.... Sandman! Yes a science champ along with possibly Quicksliver or Red Skull.. Which would be nice, a small tier, with the worst champs in any class, could use it. I don't mean there aren't great champs in the class like Quake.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    why you always want champs that already exists?

5 spider, 5 hulks, 2 dd, 2 punishers,3 wolvis, 2 colossus, etc
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Vaxie wrote: »

Bruuuuh.........
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Too be honest the Netflix Punisher and CoC punisher have super similar art style and I can’t find a good reason to add another Punisher, so I for one vote against a new Punisher.