**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA for those grinding for free Sigil in 1-5%

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
If you do get the free sigil in the 1-5% category, the results will come out on Sunday afternoon. If you place in the 1-5% category, you get the Summoner's Sigil free for 30 days. Now there's a way to maximize this to actually end up getting 6 weeks of sigil rewards. If you claim the rewards as soon as you get them on sunday, the sigil will activate.

As you can see from this image, you'll get the rewards on Sunday, May 22nd. So, you'll be able to get the sigil credits and other rewards from the week of the 16th-23rd. Then, you'll be able to get them from the 23rd-30th, 30th-6th, 6th-13th, and 13th-20th. Now on June 20th, the "Trial of the Thronebreaker will reset at 1 PM EST. But, your sigil (if claimed on Sunday May 22nd) won't expire until June 21st.

This is confusing so:
TLDR - If you place 1-5%, claim your sigil ASAP on Sunday. That way you get extra sigil credits and get 6 weeks of the solo event. Hope this helps

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'm at the end of my 2nd run through, on 15mil. Busy weekend I might be able to squeeze in 1 run tomorrow and one late on sunday to put in 30mil
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    But what happens if you already have Sigil and place in the top 1-5%?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

But what happens if you already have Sigil and place in the top 1-5%?

It should add another month.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    just did the math, and you get 10 sigil credits from the arena if you complete all the milestones. then, you would get 9 credits every week for 6 weeks (54 for every week combined), so that would only give you 64 credits total. a 5* sigil witch costs 72 credits. you will either be able to get a few 4* basics, 2 4* sigil witches, or a 5* basic. the only way for a f2p player to get 5* or 6* sigil witch will remain placing top 500 in the arena.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

just did the math, and you get 10 sigil credits from the arena if you complete all the milestones. then, you would get 9 credits every week for 6 weeks (54 for every week combined), so that would only give you 64 credits total. a 5* sigil witch costs 72 credits. you will either be able to get a few 4* basics, 2 4* sigil witches, or a 5* basic. the only way for a f2p player to get 5* or 6* sigil witch will remain placing top 500 in the arena.

Or if the arena repeats on Monday, try and place 1-5% again
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,133 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

I'm at the end of my 2nd run through, on 15mil. Busy weekend I might be able to squeeze in 1 run tomorrow and one late on sunday to put in 30mil

Don’t know what time zone you are in but the arena ends on Sunday 1pm est.

For me, I am at 19m. Another round, I should be set.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No sense in me pushing much. Milestones are good enough for me. I have everything else, besides the Shards.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

I dont know if it will. Would be kinda pointless to add 4 more days to the sigil.
    Maybe it could repeat like twice a year, but wouldn't count as so. Doubt they would run in every month for free subscriptions
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    KaLikOT said:

Graves_3 said:

I dont know if it will. Would be kinda pointless to add 4 more days to the sigil.
    Maybe it could repeat like twice a year, but wouldn't count as so. Doubt they would run in every month for free subscriptions
    What do you mean add 4 more days to the sigil? It should add 30 more days to your current sigil, so if they rerun the arena, one can get as much as 60 days free sigil.

I dont know if thats how it would work. I think it'll just replace the current, not add to it.
    Reminder for those who just got 1-5%. Congratulations! Claim your sigil before 1 PM EST tomorrow and claim your rewards for your respective progression-based Sigil solo event for essentially an extra week of rewards and sigil tokens
    Graves_3 said:

Looks like it’s not running again for now. If you got the free Sigil you’ll only be about to get 64 credits, and you won’t be able to get 5* witch who is 72
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

KaLikOT said:

Graves_3 said:

What do you mean add 4 more days to the sigil? It should add 30 more days to your current sigil, so if they rerun the arena, one can get as much as 60 days free sigil.

I dont know if thats how it would work. I think it'll just replace the current, not add to it.
    It does add op I’m se people with over 3 months.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

Well, today’s the day! Congrats to anybody who grinned arena for a few days and (hopefully) it paid off in the form of a 5* Sigil Witch

I am thinking to buy a 1 month sigil to get 6* version. btw I also grinded 2 months sigil in Arena. I thing 3 months sigil is enough for a 6* version right??
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Krishna24 said:

Well, today’s the day! Congrats to anybody who grinned arena for a few days and (hopefully) it paid off in the form of a 5* Sigil Witch

I am thinking to buy a 1 month sigil to get 6* version. btw I also grinded 2 months sigil in Arena. I thing 3 months sigil is enough for a 6* version right??
    I dont believe so, Test of Thronebreaker gives 9 sigil credits per week, 6* Sigil Witch is 160 credit, which takes 17.77 weeks to get, i buy the sigil monthly and have done soo forever (before Sigil Witch) ive gotten Sigil Witch x2 and a 6* crystal, i currently only have 46 sigil credits (plus the 9 ill get this week during the next level up event)