**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I finally pushed to 6.4.6 and I’d like to finish Act 6 before the nerf. I’m planing on taking the tenacity path and will use Apocalypse and Red Mags for sure for the path. I’m also thinking about adding Prof X OR Mr. Sinister for the reverse control phase (& synergy benefits). For the other 2 slots I’m thinking Nick Fury (awakened r3) for the attack value in wounded ( plus DOT requirement) and then I’m debating between Colossus (unawakened r2), CAIW(sig200 5/65), Doom (awakened 5/65), Hercules (awakened 5/65) and Warlock (unawakened r2). I was hoping some of you might have suggestions between those champs and any general thoughts on preparing for the fight.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Doom. He is one the best options for the GM fight.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

Doom works fluidly for the boss, heard colossus can do it too

Colossus was definitely my MVP.
    Easy access to both buffs and secondary damage just by landing well timed blocks plus he's pretty tanky so can ride out a few mistakes so long as you aren't triggering GMs sp3
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Apoco and Mags for the path

Doom and Prof X for the GM.

You won’t really need anyone else. I’d bring another path clearer or Heimdall
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    This might be a dumb question, sorry if it is, but what exactly is getting nerfed? The content, or the rewards? I have only seen it mentioned briefly, so am not sure what is happening.
    I'm currently on 6.2.4, and not really rushing to get TB at the moment as life is hectic. Thanks
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

This might be a dumb question, sorry if it is, but what exactly is getting nerfed? The content, or the rewards? I have only seen it mentioned briefly, so am not sure what is happening.
    I'm currently on 6.2.4, and not really rushing to get TB at the moment as life is hectic. Thanks

Content, all fights except gm, gates, energy costs.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★

I finally pushed to 6.4.6 and I’d like to finish Act 6 before the nerf. I’m planing on taking the tenacity path and will use Apocalypse and Red Mags for sure for the path. I’m also thinking about adding Prof X OR Mr. Sinister for the reverse control phase (& synergy benefits). For the other 2 slots I’m thinking Nick Fury (awakened r3) for the attack value in wounded ( plus DOT requirement) and then I’m debating between Colossus (unawakened r2), CAIW(sig200 5/65), Doom (awakened 5/65), Hercules (awakened 5/65) and Warlock (unawakened r2). I was hoping some of you might have suggestions between those champs and any general thoughts on preparing for the fight.

Doom and Herc work great for the fight.

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Luke9523 said:

I just wanted to do it now for my own sense of accomplishment. Technically not much would change for me since I’m already at 6.4.6 but I wanted to feel like I did it all before it became easier(again). Truthfully I wish I had pushed before the first nerf. But that’s just me. I hung out at Uncollected for a long time then I’ve sat a Cavalier for even longer.. Each progression point I’ve put off story for a long period of time then did it all in a week or so. It’s worked for me. But everyone should go at whatever pace works for them
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Riptide said:

Apoco and Mags for the path

Doom and Prof X for the GM.

You won’t really need anyone else. I’d bring another path clearer or Heimdall

Listen to this man. He helped me so much on EoP. (I agree with his four choices and Heimdell if you have him, Nick if you don't).
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Prof-X makes GM fight pretty interesting, definitely a MVP.