**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unique Arenas

Hi Y'all,

So this is really just a post about how I appreciate having unique arenas to jump into.
Recently the Sigil arena, but others in the past, too.
While there's always quite a lot to keep us busy with this game, I always find the arrival of a unique arena really exciting.
I love arenas in general, which is probably kinda obvious.

Kabam, please keep providing periodic unique arenas. Although not too often, so as to keep it special. But thanks, and looking forward to more in the future.

Summoners, maybe show some support for this idea if you appreciate unique arenas, too, with comments, or whatevs.

-TrapKill :)

Comments

• Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Yep, I need to thank Kabam for double prize with these arenas, units and other added items. I rarely do arenas but these unique ones helped me to grab some units aswell . I kind of feel like I am going to do normal arenas aswell cause I started feeling good when units go up everytime I login :#
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Unique arenas are cool
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Krishna24 said:

Yep, I need to thank Kabam for double prize with these arenas, units and other added items. I rarely do arenas but these unique ones helped me to grab some units aswell . I kind of feel like I am going to do normal arenas aswell cause I started feeling good when units go up everytime I login :#

This.
    Units are the main draw point for me. But also the fact that I am using champs that I don't main or 'prefer'. My broad, overall knowledge of champs and fight mechanics is mostly developed in the arenas as the monthly EQ often has node buffs etc. Champs in the arenas are, for the most part, their actual selves.
    Ercarret said:

Agreed. I especially enjoyed being able to earn additional Cav crystal shards. That was so much more fun than the grandmaster shards found in the other arenas.

Yep, same here. I don't really think about Grandmaster shards too often, I mostly see them as just another way to get iso-8.
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    I found it easier to hit the milestone. Since you don't have to do the infinite streak trick. If they keep up doing this I might hit arena more often
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I used to grind arenas a lot in 2021, I haven’t done much of it this year but I welcomed a unique arena because it has other things we could use in game. The cavalier shards were nice, more worth it, the sigil credits, the units and gold of course. Makes arena worth it when it’s spiced up.
    edited May 2022
    Rillian said:

Cano29848 said:

I found it easier to hit the milestone. Since you don't have to do the infinite streak trick. If they keep up doing this I might hit arena more often

My memory is a bit rusty. What is the infinite streak trick?
    Here you go:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/nedsqe/new_arena_infinite_streaks/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuCRG9V1St4

There are a few other posts about, but these ones get at the main idea behind it. It's not infallible, but with focus, a decent roster, and skills, this knowledge will see you right.
    Also, arenas changed significantly a year or so ago, and so you'll need up to date info.
    -TrapKill