**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is the Highest Amount of Units you’ve had at once?

2»

Comments

• jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    RicoShay said:

This photo is from 2 months before gifting. I believe they purchased some odins to get above the 200k line but the guy is an insane player. Warbound several times, amazing alliance leader, super skilled guy.

The guy still grinds arena but nowhere near as much as last year and rightfully so

@Noobda Hope this is enough proof

Edit 2.0. Proof:

He went all the way past 215k before trading for GGC's

he has more units than i have gold right now. insane
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I'm currently @ 18k units the most i've had is 24k
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Max i had was 52k during gifting..grinded arenas mad lol ..free to play experience . Haven't touched any arenas in this year...now i have 31k .. gonna purchase all unit based deals till 18k
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I grind units to lessen the cost of Juy 4th then spend them all right after. 15k max. Targetting 18k this season for the 2021 selector. I need my Knull for Abyss!
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    Just around 30.000 units. Spend them all on featured cavalier crystals, but did not get the 6s featured champ. Or the 5s version for that matter. Never again. It hurt too much.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I had over 200k units but suddenly I woke up to find out I had only 65.. dreams sadly never came true. 🤣🤣
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

This photo is from 2 months before gifting. I believe they purchased some odins to get above the 200k line but the guy is an insane player. Warbound several times, amazing alliance leader, super skilled guy.

The guy still grinds arena but nowhere near as much as last year and rightfully so

Edit 2.0. Proof:

Impressive! I’m shocked.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    I think I've had about 3K units when I've only gained them from grinding arena and doing other in-game stuff. I've been up in maybe 4-5K during some Cyber Weekend/July 4th/Spring Cleaning-type of offers.

I'm currently at just under 2K units. Given that I don't really have that much content left to do (which is usually what I spend my units on), I anticipate that stash to grow a fair amount above what I normally have in the coming months.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    RicoShay said:

Edit 2.0. Proof:

I never had 4.8k units at a time, I am no words :|
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Only about 600 and that’s cause I got lucky with the 2022 red envelopes. I’m currently a cav trying to finish act 7(on 7.3.2) to get tb so I never have many units at once
  • __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 25
    edited May 2022

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    The highest I've had should be around 1.5k
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I believe it was roughly 23k or so, but could have been 27 aswell. Don`t quite remember. Was a year ago, saving up for 4th of july. Much lower now, and will start saving again for november and gifting.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    And here I thought my 8k was amazing
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Just under 13,000 around thanksgiving of last year
  • i think my absolute highest way 48k last year.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★

I grind units to lessen the cost of Juy 4th then spend them all right after. 15k max. Targetting 18k this season for the 2021 selector. I need my Knull for Abyss!

use a 5* one. worked out fine for me (you can't one shot, but you can two shot) much cheaper than spending 18k units
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
  • ChampZ2ChampZ2 Posts: 27

I'm addicted to popping cav crystals. I need help.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Like 1k I think when i spent on cyber monday... these days about 50 units is high for me because all i do is some event quests so i can open a 6* crystal from time to time
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    maybe 11k before gifting, sitting on 4k now.

I don't do much arena but I also don't spend many units so it adds up after a while.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I currently have just under 15K. Been grinding Arena hard this month and am already at 3600 units picked up including the 22-Hour event Milestone 4 units.

Also sitting on about 3.7MM Battlechips at the moment, which will add more once I crack the crystals. Trying to save these throughout the year for gifting event however.
  • Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21
    I usually always have around 10k but the most I had was like 27k I think
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I had a couple hundred once or twice. It’s tough to not spend them right away on PHCs.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Had 32.5k units saved for the 2021 Cyber Weekend. I think that may be the highest I've ever had.