**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Scorpion Top 5 science?

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
The title says it all is scorpion top science to you to me yes, he's number 5 behind Cap Torch Spidey and Ibomb Sorry @BitterSteel take a back seat negative his utility through flexible immunities and dot heal control and damage through his stings and with the venom synergy bumps his damage even more
The reason I didn't include Quake is bc I'm, not quake todays content

Is Scorpion Top 5 science? 75 votes

Yes, he's top 5
32%
aldisco1FrankWhitecaptaincushLogan00mikeimp123Captain_Pug30PussaleyYcatsPsycheMikeOld_Man_LimnosJoseOkZan0odishika123CowabungaScivallyLorddrewcheese21TenukeringLickyMaster_Richer 24 votes
No but he's top 10
26%
ck87_RockyshockySuros_moonEtjamaSkydad23RocketWaffleMCOCHazza30ishBollandRicoShayRouger4Gr8TonyStarkCeltic1981Super_Gamer_Boy518Barri8LucifireGrassKnucklesRiptide368KingAzTrongNov 20 votes
no, just missed top 10
6%
F4k3_GaM3rRockypantherxFuskieKrishna24RatedSViper 5 votes
not even close to top 10
8%
Spity68Harding7CassyBrokenAleorDoosra 6 votes
Undecided
26%
buffajrTheVyrusTerraKennadoThatGuyYouSaw235redsoxpatsfan89Luke9523FilledPizzaAMS94Thoye3FiiNCHRenaxqqSkyLord7000TheBair123OakenshieldAce2319Final_OrderNoobdaDrDrillendgamelocked 20 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    99% of the player base has yet to try him out so I doubt you'll get particularly much feedback to your question for a while yet. I personally have no idea where I'd place him. I'm waiting for the next 6* featured crystal.
  • PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54
    Yes, he's top 5
    Like him a lot. One of the best science champions in my opinion. I got 5* 5/65, oh my god…
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Why are people always in such a hurry to rank new champs. First as others said, ranking is extremely subjective as depends on masteries, content, nodes, synergies, etc.

Second, how many people even have him, have him ranked up and have learned his playstyle well? Anyone who doesn't say yes to those questions is only forwarding the opinion of someone else based on what they heard or saw on yt.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 532 ★★★
    Yes, he's top 5
    Scorpion is awesome, you can choose 2 of 3 immunities with his pre-fight, one of the very few (or is he the only one?) immune to rupture, and some crazy synergies. I have him as an awakened r5 5* and he is great and doing very well on war defense
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    not even close to top 10
    I don't have him, but I don't think he does something other champs can't. Or does he? Rupture immunity doesn't really matter until there are nodes like bleed, but with that another very unique dot debuff. And science class has the biggest number of champs I could see myself taking to r4
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Undecided
    Well, I just managed to pull him as a 6* about 10 mins ago so guess I will now find out.

Out of curiosity, for those of you in this thread who have had time to get familiar with him, does he need to be awakened?
    Yes, he's top 5

Well, I just managed to pull him as a 6* about 10 mins ago so guess I will now find out.

Out of curiosity, for those of you in this thread who have had time to get familiar with him, does he need to be awakened?

his awakened ability allows him to regen the health that his petrify prevents (petrify is placed on a successful SP2)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Undecided

his awakened ability allows him to regen the health that his petrify prevents (petrify is placed on a successful SP2)
    Thanks @captaincush . Sounds helpful but maybe not essential to get the bulk of his benefit?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Yes, he's top 5

So Jealous :smile:
    Yes, he's top 5

Thanks @captaincush . Sounds helpful but maybe not essential to get the bulk of his benefit?
    correct, just gives him more sustainability
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Undecided
    I haven't seen enough of him to decide on that yet
    I never doubted his utility aspect & wanted him as soon as I read his spotlight
    But from everything of him I've seen so far, his damage seems underwhelming from my standards
    Also his optimum playstyle isn't something that I would enjoy
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Undecided
    Can't decide until I own him personally.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Top-5 Science with no Void or Mr. Fantastic...? Dude...