**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trophy tokens - battlegrounds

ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Can we store these trophy tokens without buying any of the materials in the store?
I assume we can and use them when store goes live again with full release....
Any clarification is appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Much needed clarification.
    edited May 2022
    Arifutera said:

Can we store these trophy tokens without buying any of the materials in the store?

Players might save their trophies and use them the next time when the final BG store goes live. If this happens then it is going to cause a chaos among the community because it will be unfair to many with the updated rewards in the final BG store. If not , good , the balance will be maintained.
    @Kabam Miike need clarification on this .
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Arifutera said:

Players might save their trophies and use them the next time when the final BG store goes live. If this happens then it is going to cause a chaos among the community because it will be unfair to many with the updated rewards in the final BG store. If not , good , the balance will be maintained.
    Why do people spend so much time worrying about what others players are doing or might do?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

Noobda said:

Arifutera said:

Why do people spend so much time worrying about what others players are doing or might do?
    Looks like you don't understand the situation in hand.

It doesn't effect what others will buy with the currency. It directly effects your own account what possible resource you'll miss out.

This is the same situation like 10k unit deal,
    Between people who bought and who didn't.
    Less extensive with regards to r4 mats but exactly the same in its execution.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

Noobda said:

Arifutera said:

Actually a very valid question to wonder if we have to use these tokens before the beta ends or not
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Think some of you are misunderstanding my comment/question. I'm not disagreeing with knowing how this will work, I'd like to know too. What comment was in reference to one person's justification for needing to know which was a fear that others would hoard them and gain an "advantage".
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Has there been an answer to this? I can’t find anything but have been wondering
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Noobda said:

Arifutera said:

what if they introduce new tokens and also include the present store purchases with old tokens for few days when BG is actually introduced into the game
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I assumed the worst and am picking up all the sigs and 6* shards I can
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    When is the beta over
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Noodes_ said:

I don’t understand why a mod can’t quickly comment to confirm whether the trophy tokens disappear after the beta or not

I’m 100 procen one there’s wil be gone after beta that’s just my thought
  • MolagMolag Posts: 17
    I would assume they will disappear after the beta as the actual reward store is bound to be much better than the beta store and therefore trophies will be worth considerably more than they currently are.
    Molag said:

the actual reward store is bound to be much better than the beta store and therefore trophies will be worth considerably more than they currently are.

That's the reason We have been asking Kabam if these trophies will be gone or not ? Should We save them or not?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Molag said:

I would assume they will disappear after the beta as the actual reward store is bound to be much better than the beta store and therefore trophies will be worth considerably more than they currently are.

Why do you think the final reward store would be any different, or even much better, than what is available in BETA?

I definitely hope it will be, but I'd be surprised if it is. I don't think Kabam have said anything about that, as they don't seem to say anything about the tokens & store questions we've all asked repeatedly.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

Molag said:

Why do you think the final reward store would be any different, or even much better, than what is available in BETA?

I definitely hope it will be, but I'd be surprised if it is. I don't think Kabam have said anything about that, as they don't seem to say anything about the tokens & store questions we've all asked repeatedly.
    Because they hinted with relics
  • Molag said:

Because this is just the beta and they ha e even said the rewards will look different
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited May 2022

Yeah battleground bugs.. has been on this screen for 2mins

I just quit the match.. thanks for the loss kabam.. just like there is no bugs.. everything is A ok.. im being sarcastic.. I believe after change in management.. profit is more important than taking care of the customers.