**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War loyalty rewards

TadpoletazTadpoletaz Posts: 24
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Our alliance got rewarded 20 Mil loyalty for losing a war. And most of the alliance is worried about getting banned if they use it. Is it a glitch or are we allowed to spend it
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    That’s a bug. I’m surely
  • TadpoletazTadpoletaz Posts: 24
    Has to be. Just now we wait and see how kabam handles all the players who got max sig UC now, lol
    Alliance name is The Devil's Playground
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Our alliance got rewarded 20 Mil loyalty for losing a war. And most of the alliance is worried about getting banned if they use it. Is it a glitch or are we allowed to spend it

Congrats! Send some here too. Need to buy some heals and stuff.
  • MediumsYappsMediumsYapps Posts: 7
    Happened to me too. but I only got 17 million loyalty
  • Alright, we've found and fixed the issue. We will have to take back a majority of that Loyalty (don't know exact numbers just yet), but unfortunately, we can't let you keep all of that Loyalty.

We suggest not spending it right now because that could result in some weirdness later when it's taken back.
  • AgentSharkAgentShark Posts: 1
    I also received 18 million loyalty. I spent like 40% of it without really thinking of potential consequences. What might the outcome of this look like for players that spent some of the loyalty?

I also received 18 million loyalty. I spent like 40% of it without really thinking of potential consequences. What might the outcome of this look like for players that spent some of the loyalty?

Obviously, we all know that you intentionally didn't misuse the opportunity.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Zan0 said:

You spent 7 million loyalty and didn’t think of the consequences? Everything you got and all your loyalty will be removed
    I don't think what they got will be removed, maybe just negative loyalty?
    Kabam Mike, would there be any chance of players being banned for spending all that loyalty. Have several alliance members worried about that
  • StarsNbarsStarsNbars Posts: 16
    Yeah, well.. I spent every bit of it. Have fun with that, KABAM.

Can't wait to see your post when Kabam takes some action.

Can't wait to see your post when Kabam takes some action.

Me either. 😁

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Good luck. Lol.
    To be honest, a bug of that magnitude isn't hard to distinguish as unintended. If people went ham, it's pretty much on them.

Good luck. Lol.
    Much appreciated.

But like you said, it was unintended. Probably should focus on a few more things other than punishing people for something that wasn’t their fault. Make it even across the board, then maybe remove UC from the shop. He’s not that good anyway.

Good luck. Lol.
    Much appreciated.

But like you said, it was unintended. Probably should focus on a few more things other than punishing people for something that wasn’t their fault. Make it even across the board, then maybe remove UC from the shop. He’s not that good anyway.

Everyone who disagrees, by all means, state your position. They have plenty of other trophy champs, Goldpool, Platinumpool, Weapon X, even Thanos. Give UC out across the board, then remove champs from the store, for a while. While champs removed from loyalty store, come up with a champ that’s not as outdated.

Unless you’re disagreeing because you’ve already got him?

@Kabam Miike

Good luck. Lol.
    Much appreciated.

If people are given Rewards incorrectly, that's not their fault. If they spend those Rewards egregiously, that IS.

Good luck. Lol.
    Much appreciated.

If people are given Rewards incorrectly, that's not their fault. If they spend those Rewards egregiously, that IS.
    I appreciate you stating your position, though, loyalty rewards have been outdated for a while now. Loyalty is based on. 1k a day, not total log ins. I think the whole system could use an update.

Good luck. Lol.
    Much appreciated.

I appreciate you stating your position, though, loyalty rewards have been outdated for a while now. Loyalty is based on. 1k a day, not total log ins. I think the whole system could use an update.

You may be right, but that's not what I was referring to. If people received millions erroneously and they spent it all, it's not the fault of an outdated system.

You could argue that everyone should get it, then an overhaul is in order.

Good luck. Lol.
    Much appreciated.

You may be right, but that's not what I was referring to. If people received millions erroneously and they spent it all, it's not the fault of an outdated system.
    If I'm arguing that everyone should get 20M Loyalty, then my meds need an overhaul.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

If I'm arguing that everyone should get 20M Loyalty, then my meds need an overhaul.

you’re exactly right, nobody should receive 20 million loyalty
    we should receive 20 million units
    Been 2 days and not a single in game notification from kabam about loyalty issue and none has been taken back from anyone. The ones that hasn't spent will end up spending eventually if something isn't at least acknowledged soon. If kabam drags feet on acknowledging in game or removing loyalty, players shouldn't be punished in anyway for spending that loyalty

Funny.

Been 2 days and not a single in game notification from kabam about loyalty issue and none has been taken back from anyone. The ones that hasn't spent will end up spending eventually if something isn't at least acknowledged soon. If kabam drags feet on acknowledging in game or removing loyalty, players shouldn't be punished in anyway for spending that loyalty

It’s a holiday weekend. I’m sure they’ll crack down on Tuesday. 😂