**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions is Dying due to Inflation

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
Incursion is one of my favorite modes in the game. I religiously play it with my incursion buddy every week for the milestones and every month for the monthly rewards. But for the effort, the rewards has been so affected by game economy inflation that it almost amounts to nothing.

By comparing each game mode by how much 6* shards you can earn from them:

Battlegrounds (beta) = 8,000~10,000 per week; 32,000~40,000 per month

Monthly Event Quest (Cavalier) = 7,500 per month plus rankup materials

Alliance War (Gold) = 10,000 per month plus rankup materials

Side Quest = *varies* 4,000~15,000 per month plus rankup materials

Arena (hitting all milestones on both basic and featured) = 1,000 per week; 4,000 a month plus battlechips and units

Black ISO Store (Sigil) = 1,500 per week; 6,000 a month

...and then we have Incursions. Grinding all the milestones plus buying the shards with the incursion shards will give you:

1,250 (Monthly milestones) plus 2,000 (32k shards) = 3,250 shards (without rankup materials) for a month of effort.

I hope an update to Incursions will be up this year, 6* Incursion Crystals to fill what our roster lacks in terms of niche utility like the 5* Incursion Crystals are doing. It's a fun mode and I hope it doesn't die like Dungeons did.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I agree. We haven’t had an incursions about in a while.

It’s my fav mode (BG is getting up there too) and I play it for fun.
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 162
    I think the incursion store needs to updated for sure
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Sadly I haven’t touched incursions since my two real-life friends and in game partners dropped the game (except for occasional log ins) after over 6 years each.

It was a fun mode—when you managed to get decent controls response.

But I get your point @Vendemiaire —the team has let incursions suffer while trying to promote BGs. Always seems to be that way with this game.

Dr. Zola
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    for me ,64,000 artifact for a six star nexus will do
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I agree with the point. If the store had a better time to 6 star acquisition ratio I would play incursions more.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I too agree. I play with my in game buddy every week. We push for as much as possible during reset. Do 1 set of sector 7. Then rest of the month we run it just for room 5.

It’s due for an update: add some rank up mats in it (nothing crazy) lower the reset time for 6 star shards; increase the amount, decrease price.

I think the milestones are fine and maybe increase the 5 and 6 star shards in each room prize.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    need to update the store and room rewards that’s all nothing crazy. Put in 6* crystals, increase gold and shards per room. Easy.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah little to no point in playing incursions with those rewards. I play it twice a month and sometimes I skip it entirely at this point.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    I used to play incursions since they were dungeons, and haven’t missed not a single artifact available. Last few months, I’m only doing the s7 and s8 peak milestones on each reset.
    I just can’t justify sacrificing time from other modes, like arena, to play a mode that has a store heavily outdated.
    Also, after their first update as incursions, the strong hacks that made the experience fun and fast we’re nerfed to the ground (pyrokinetics and lightning fists), increasing the time needed to reach the milestones.
    Updating the Artifacts store, including there limited pool 6* crystals, reverting powerful hacks to their original state and adding other powerful too, would give a boost to the mode.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Incursions still exists? Haven't played it in nearly a year
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Most of the times I 3ven forget that something like Incursions exist in the game
    I remember playing a few matches & actually liking the mode with those pickup abilities that enhance ur champions
    But the rewards don't justify the time investment
    And the game has been so much time demanding in past couple years that it's just not viable for many people to devote any time in incursions