**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pride month Event

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Wiccan and Hulkling. Is this a coincidence or on purpose? Kabam is intentionally doing this for gay pride? Who are you hyped for?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    It's probably not a coincidence that they are released on Pride month, no.

As for who I'm more hyped for...none, really. I have no idea who they are in the comics aside from some general stuff like Wiccan being Wanda's kid and Hulkling being his partner. That's about as deep as my well of lore goes on those two.

My reasons for being interested in them are more due to gameplay stuff. Hulkling will be the first cosmic this year, and I'm kind of excited about that. I think Wiccan will be the last featured champion in the next featured 6* crystal (which already looks pretty dope), so I hope he's awesome as well and elevates that crystal even more.
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Ercarret said:

It's probably not a coincidence that they are released on Pride month, no.

As for who I'm more hyped for...none, really. I have no idea who they are in the comics aside from some general stuff like Wiccan being Wanda's kid and Hulkling being his partner. That's about as deep as my well of lore goes on those two.

My reasons for being interested in them are more due to gameplay stuff. Hulkling will be the first cosmic this year, and I'm kind of excited about that. I think Wiccan will be the last featured champion in the next featured 6* crystal (which already looks pretty dope), so I hope he's awesome as well and elevates that crystal even more.

As both Rintrah and Wong are mystic, I guess the last featured champion will be Hulkling in the next featured crystal.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Neither
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Unio77 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

To those people who are thinking of making a degrading comment about this month's champs.
    Pls exit the stage left. Thank you.

What's with ppl disagreeing 💀💀
    Are y'all just gonna hate this month's characters cause they aren't straight.
    Each disagree is just one more person angry about gay people
    I disagreed with both posts but not angry about their choices.
    Why did you disagree then?
    The attitude of the post isn’t required. He’s neither a mod or a guardian. They’ll rectify any inappropriate comments or posts.
    I’m referring to the first two posts. My one saying representation matters and @Unio77 ’s about anyone who is going to make degrading comments should leave.

To me, anyone disagreeing with those is getting angry about two men holding hands, which is frankly ridiculous and is entirely the point about why representation matters.
    Yea an it’s both of your posts that have turned this thread instantly toxic, Including the discussion about disagrees.

Again, this thread shouldn’t have even been made, cause look what it’s evolving into
    Not sure how a comment about telling ppl to not make a toxic comment makes a discussion toxic.

That's like a saying that a mod telling us to be constructive will lead to even more "less-constructiveness"
    If you take “Hey guys don’t be homophobic” as toxic, I kinda feel like you need to look in the mirror and wonder why

An you continue….🤦🏻‍♂️
    Lol why is it bad to have a thread talking about gay characters during pride month?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Unio77 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

To those people who are thinking of making a degrading comment about this month's champs.
    Pls exit the stage left. Thank you.

What's with ppl disagreeing 💀💀
    Are y'all just gonna hate this month's characters cause they aren't straight.
    Each disagree is just one more person angry about gay people
    I disagreed with both posts but not angry about their choices.
    Why did you disagree then?
    The attitude of the post isn’t required. He’s neither a mod or a guardian. They’ll rectify any inappropriate comments or posts.
    I’m referring to the first two posts. My one saying representation matters and @Unio77 ’s about anyone who is going to make degrading comments should leave.

To me, anyone disagreeing with those is getting angry about two men holding hands, which is frankly ridiculous and is entirely the point about why representation matters.
    Yea an it’s both of your posts that have turned this thread instantly toxic, Including the discussion about disagrees.

Again, this thread shouldn’t have even been made, cause look what it’s evolving into
    Not sure how a comment about telling ppl to not make a toxic comment makes a discussion toxic.

That's like a saying that a mod telling us to be constructive will lead to even more "less-constructiveness"
    If you take “Hey guys don’t be homophobic” as toxic, I kinda feel like you need to look in the mirror and wonder why

An you continue….🤦🏻‍♂️
    Continuing for a good point, I'll do that gladly.
    Ironic how your kinda being toxic don't you think.
    (Also in case you didn't know pointing that out isn't being toxic)

This discussion has been closed.