**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ should I focus on more?

JerrymiahPLAYZJerrymiahPLAYZ Posts: 3
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I have 2 skill champs 4*,duped,rank 3, I just don't know which one I should focus on

Which champ should I focus on more? 35 votes

Crossbones
82%
winterthurdanielmathLeNoirFaineantCA2HITBJ1118bhuv9191Erza_ScarletYellsomeGhost998Chris_L_HAfridadqqedfyvrphillgreenThawnimTROUBL3DMasterTroller42buttersgohard123ShaheerFIazFives 29 votes
Agent Venom
17%
ZoddymamJayMMMrbeast6000AAwkWardNexus_UY_ScutiJaydev217 6 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Crossbones
    Among my 4* skill champs, I have CB and Agent Venom like you, beside GP, Elektra, BW and few other. The reason I mention these few are due to their DEFENSIVE ABILITY REDUCTION.

My CB is R4, dupped, and I'm going to bring him to R5 soon. My GP is already at R5.

Personally, I would consider focusing on my skills based on the following priority:-
    1) GP <--- for bleed, for stun, for def ability reduction
    2) Blade <--- hope you and me will get one soon
    3) CB <--- for def ability redunction, for fury stack
    4) Elektra <--- for def ability redunction, for crit, for bleed
    5) BW <--- (only if dupped, and with very high Sig)
    6) Hawkeye <-- unless you already have other very good power control champs
    7) Agent Venom and the rest ......
  • edited December 2017
    Agent Venom
    Both have good uses. Agent venom can shrug off debuffs so if you get hit a lot. He hits half decent. Half decent bleed and good against evade champs through the fight

Crossbones. Good for evade but you got to set him up. Also good for bypassing electro thorns safeguard etc. high md opponents can be more difficult as CB has starting amd expiring fury buffs throughout the fight

Personally i like my agent venom a little better amd use him more but depends on your strengths amd weakness and how fluid you find the character with you game style. Either one is a good choice
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Spidergwen
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    AV is great when you make a mistake, CB is awesome if you play well.

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Crossbones
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Both have good uses. Agent venom can shrug off debuffs so if you get hit a lot. He hits half decent. Half decent bleed and good against evade champs through the fight

Crossbones. Good for evade but you got to set him up. Also good for bypassing electro thorns safeguard etc. high md opponents can be more difficult as CB has starting amd expiring fury buffs throughout the fight

Personally i like my agent venom a little better amd use him more but depends on your strengths amd weakness and how fluid you find the character with you game style. Either one is a good choice

650 bleed per second (325 per tick) is half decent?
  • Crossbones
    I have Agent Venom, and as much as I think he's a cool character he doesn't really compare to crossbones from what I've seen. I don't actually have crossbones but I've heard and seen that he's really good.