**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage: May 30 [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    JSimon said:

Stop crying compensation. Stop crying foul. Stop complaining. As much as I agree with all of it, whining on a forum is going to do NOTHING.

You want change? Hit them where it hurts. STOP SPENDING MONEY. Hit them with 1 star reviews.

At the end of the day, Kabam is a business. Nothing lights a fire under them more than effecting their profits.

Until then, enjoy a picture of my dogs, Loki and Gamora.

The left one's Loki right? Haha , sweet picture
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 85
    War attack has started for us. We missed some placements. I would have thought it would be canceled. Guess will just have to push on, use up some resources and hope for the best.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Is the game back up or are we still in Emergency Maintenance mode? It never went down for me just lagged like crazy. I don't want to start war content if the game is going to go down hard at some point.
  • Olbaka_79Olbaka_79 Posts: 9
    Any timeline on a resolution?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’m back in but the network issues are making the game unplayable.
  • Seely32Seely32 Posts: 11
    Game is back up but our team would love some clarification if this war will count before we spend boosts/pots. @Kabam Miike
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    In the past when the game was truly down, a banner would say something like "the contest is down for emergency (or scheduled) maintenance". Today, it's not saying that, it just gets stuck permanently on the loading screen. It's been multiple hours now y'all.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

Is the game back up or are we still in Emergency Maintenance mode? It never went down for me just lagged like crazy. I don't want to start war content if the game is going to go down hard at some point.

Just did a war fight and it was fine
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited May 2022

frodo2377 said:

Just did a war fight and it was fine
    Good to know
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Dee_1001 said:

You get a day to set defense and not too sure what they can do at this point. Also don't think there's anything kabam miike can do.

Responses like this really get under my skin.
    Irrespective of how long you get and for whatever reason if reliance is placed on the time allowed to do something and that time is subsequently cut short, there is a legitimate argument that it would be unfair to punish those caught out.

The whole "you've had X amount of time to get it done" argument is usually made by the person at fault who doesn't want to take responsibility or allow a reasonable extension. It is worse when it is made by someone without a dog in the fight and is sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
    Couldn't agree more with you!! Some members can't place until near the end of placement so you end up with less than a full BG like we did today, and officers need time to adjust placements as well which I couldn't do because the game kept getting stuck on the loading screen

• OmariusRexOmariusRex Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike update please? Don’t like doing a war unsure if it counts or not.
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    edited May 2022
    We were in the process of making some adjustments, waiting on a couple players to place when the game went down. We're in tier 5 war and this most certainly spells defeat. ISO8Y was negatively affected by the game interruption, for the record. @Kabam Miike