**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

December Calendar, disappointment...

Comments

• Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    meh free stuff
    I thought last month calender, bonus calendar, and bf deals were great.
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    meh free stuff
    It's basically the same thing every month... they should switch up items every so often... wouldn't hurt
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I hate it
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I’m calling my representative, filing a lawsuit and yelping about it. Give me a free pizza with my next order or I’m never coming back. Gawsh

What's your name I wanna talk to your manager.
  • meh free stuff
    You used to not get anything for loging in
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    im ok with it, but maybe there will be a Christmas calendar?
    Was really hoping for doc ock but kingpin :( already have him as a max dupe. Gifting crystals seem alright but 5* shards would've been better. Looking forward to a Christmas or 3 year anniversary calendar
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I like it
    We get a champ that looks like Santa Claus! The Kingpin!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Maybe a free 4*,T2a or something for a special,no grace days Christmas Calendar?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ah yes...
    Where's Rudolph?
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    I hate it
    We shouldn have to hope for a holiday calendar people. Some of you are such sheep my gosh.

December is the festive season, that in mind the calendar should follow accordingly, all of it should be holiday-ish. Not just a quick 7 day calendar. People holding on to that have become complacent & clearly theyre the minority here.

Kabam is being stingy & if you think we should 'grow up & be happy for what we have' then you're too happy with nothing & clearly know no better.

To give items in a calendar takes nothing from Kabams pocket, it just means we may buy less & they refuse for that to happen.

Kabam has stopped listening & they think we wont do anything so theyre pushing their luck again & people not complaining about this & other real issues are the problem. The only time we were ever taken seriously was the boycott & now here we are again. All theyve done is learn to cover their butts better & we roll over & let it happen.

Kascam
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    BaironDH wrote: »
    We shouldn have to hope for a holiday calendar people. Some of you are such sheep my gosh.

December is the festive season, that in mind the calendar should follow accordingly, all of it should be holiday-ish. Not just a quick 7 day calendar. People holding on to that have become complacent & clearly theyre the minority here.

Kabam is being stingy & if you think we should 'grow up & be happy for what we have' then you're too happy with nothing & clearly know no better.

To give items in a calendar takes nothing from Kabams pocket, it just means we may buy less & they refuse for that to happen.

Kabam has stopped listening & they think we wont do anything so theyre pushing their luck again & people not complaining about this & other real issues are the problem. The only time we were ever taken seriously was the boycott & now here we are again. All theyve done is learn to cover their butts better & we roll over & let it happen.

Kascam

We don't have to hope for a holiday calendar. There will be one. Just like last year. Stupid to complain about the December calendar when it's always been just another month. My gosh, some of you complain at everything Kabam does. As I said in another thread there is nothing to see here. Wait for the holiday calendar and then maybe you will have complaints and maybe you won't but this is the regular calendar.
    I hate it

Kascam

We don't have to hope for a holiday calendar. There will be one. Just like last year. Stupid to complain about the December calendar when it's always been just another month. My gosh, some of you complain at everything Kabam does. As I said in another thread there is nothing to see here. Wait for the holiday calendar and then maybe you will have complaints and maybe you won't but this is the regular calendar.

Dude, how daft can ya be? Why have a second calendar? So that they dont have to give us anything until a 7 day gap comes up. The month should be better & clearly youre in the minority.

Your complacency is exactly what Kabam relies on. Wake up & smell the scam, just because you think its okay doesnt mean it is clearly & yeah, I know there will be a holiday calendar, Ive played for 2 years or more- Im saying theres no need, it should be in the calendar by default. Theyre tricking you & youre eating it up like an invite from Hitler to a 'Holiday camp where all your nice jewish friends are' lol

edited December 2017

Kascam

Dude, how daft can ya be? Why have a second calendar? So that they dont have to give us anything until a 7 day gap comes up. The month should be better & clearly youre in the minority.

Your complacency is exactly what Kabam relies on. Wake up & smell the scam, just because you think its okay doesnt mean it is clearly & yeah, I know there will be a holiday calendar, Ive played for 2 years or more- Im saying theres no need, it should be in the calendar by default. Theyre tricking you & youre eating it up like an invite from Hitler to a 'Holiday camp where all your nice jewish friends are' lol

Dude, how daft can ya be? If you are against all monthly calendars than that's another discussion but December has always been just another month and this one is slightly better than last year. They have a second calendar because that's what they do for big holidays. Last year's was great. This one may be also. If it sucks when it comes out complaints may be in order but the current complaint makes no sense. Also if you look at my posts you will see that I'm the furthest thing from complacent. There is just nothing to see here.
    edited December 2017
    I hate it
    @LeNoirFaineant youre too easy, players like you are exactly what Kabscam wants. Enjoy your time playing & being taken out at the ankles blind fool. Complacency at its absolute finest, wow what a waste of life. Anyway il keep complaining, you keep sitting on the side lines doing nothing & we see who turns out happier lol enjoy your lil special calendar youre so keen on, Im not sufficed. Simple as that. Youre still a sheep your vote shows it. Some people want change & make that happen. Other people were 'just there' but did nothing. So you go be that guy :)
    edited December 2017
    @LeNoirFaineant youre too easy, players like you are exactly what Kabscam wants. Enjoy your time playing & being taken out at the ankles blind fool. Complacency at its absolute finest, wow what a waste of life. Anyway il keep complaining, you keep sitting on the side lines doing nothing & we see who turns out happier lol enjoy your lil special calendar youre so keen on, Im not sufficed. Simple as that. Youre still a sheep

I'm sorry but this is beyond stupid. I complain like hell about lots of things Kabam does on this forum. Last year's holiday Calendar had a t2 Alpha. Last years December calendar was very much like this one. We haven't seen the holiday calendar yet. It isn't that I'm unwilling to complain, it's just that there isn't anything to complain about yet.
    edited December 2017
    If being unwilling to complain about everything Kabam does makes me a blind fool sign me up lol. I prefer to take it on a case by case basis. Otherwise I would just be a reverse GW. I think the community hurts it's own voice when it complains by default.
    @BaironDH were you disappointed with last year's t2 alpha, 1000 5* shards etc?
  • I hate it
    I cannot say I hate it bcoz it's free stuff, bit expected better rewards this month. Disappointed will be the right word. Will be happy if there is a Christmas calendar.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I like it

Theyre tricking you & youre eating it up like an invite from Hitler to a 'Holiday camp where all your nice jewish friends are' lol

So not getting free digital items is like the Holocaust. Got it.

Wait... OMG EVERYONE DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS??? The long prophesied Lord of Hyperbole has returned to save us from minor disappointment and slight inconvenience with his tidings of vast exaggeration and self-importance! Let us bask in his overstated glory! His shining countenance streams forth with majesty and Hitler metaphors!

Either that, or it just means he's a complete idiot.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    vcn3cpk1zgow.jpeg
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    meh free stuff
    The worst thing about these calendars happens to low rated casual players.

That is, their inventory can't hold the T4B and most low accounts aren't getting 4* or ranking materials quick enough to use them. Seeing them expire in stash breaks my heart.

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I hate it
    phillgreen wrote: »
    The worst thing about these calendars happens to low rated casual players.

That is, their inventory can't hold the T4B and most low accounts aren't getting 4* or ranking materials quick enough to use them. Seeing them expire in stash breaks my heart.

its quite the opposite tbh the arena scores are so low that the low accounts can get 4 star champs every week. There's SA war AQ Arena monthly quests which give 2k 4 star shards etc. Compared to before the progression rate of low accounts is at a whole new level.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I hate it
    The rewards are ****. Even if the stuff is "free" its still ****.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    meh free stuff
    they should change up the calenders a bit.. maybe introduce T1a in place of some other things
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    meh free stuff
    Once upon a time we got Nothing. Thanks to the calendar I have stopped "collecting" anything but 4 stars cause I get a new (and this month 2) new three star champ every month. So it has some positives and some negatives...I unlock em the second I get em and rank them if they don't fit in a solid, rounds 11-14, crossover squad. I wish there had been a t4cc crystal but what ya gonna do?
  • meh free stuff
    I think a 5* shard is a must... Or... Makes new monthly calendar for the uncollected or people who have 300k+ PI rating. So the uncollected get monthly and weekly calendar
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    meh free stuff
    Gambl0r wrote: »
    I've never seen a community where it invests as much income into the game as this one does. The calendar rewards should be MUCH better than this stingy ****

but then you wouldn't spend. ?seriously?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I hate it
    Anyone notice how the calendar rewards are getting worse? They gave out 5 star shards then they took out some other reward i forgot now this. This is getting ridiculous
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I feel like everyone who hates free stuff shouldn’t receive the free stuff

I think the problem is many people do not feel they are getting their money or times worth so the "free stuff" is hoped to make up for it. That may be why many players feel these calendars are not good enough. You can't discount that completely cause people spend a ton of time and money on the game.
    The "free stuff" could be, and is often, considered type of compensation for game issues and bugs that cost people real life time and money.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I like it
    Ah yes...
    Where's Rudolph?
    We got Rudolph November with Hela! Check them antlers out!