**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who to maxout 1st ?

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Tell reason too.

who to maxout 1st ? 16 votes

4* Vision aou duped
62%
winterthurTitan_A97MegaSkater67mum_m2AfridMrbeast6000Anurag1606Dhruvgweapon_xtreme83dolann__ 10 votes
4* ultron duped
37%
KobaltFluffydragon2Jones979Ashburnshchong2Hashmi 6 votes
4* yondu unduped
0%

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    4* Vision aou duped
    Firstly Power Burn
    Secondly Ultron and yondu are available as 5*
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Firstly Power Burn
    Secondly Ultron and yondu are available as 5*

Thought same
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    4* ultron duped
    If you already have good Double or Triple Immunity champs, like Iceman, etc, but lacking good reliable Power Control champs, then you should go with VISION AoU

If you already have good Realiable Power Control champs, like Dormammu, Magik, etc, but lacking good immunity champs, then you should go with Ultron with few other useful utilities

Although both Ultron and Vision have double immunity, however Ultron's self-repair, bleed, evade, etc can help you longer in fight

Personally, I have all 3 champs you listed as 4*, and Ultron is dupped, Vision is dupped, and I'm currently grinding arena to dup Yondu. Currently, all 3 of them are already 4/40, and per my priority, I'm going to first Max out Ultron, follow by Vision and Yondu.

My Own Priority:
    1) Ultron (dupped, 4/40)
    2) Starky
    3) Vision (dupped, 4/40)
    4) Star Lord
    5) Doc Oc
    6) Yondu (will dup this weekend, 4/40)
    7) Nebula
    8) Rocket
    9) The rest (a few more like Ironman, CW, Duck, IP, etc not worth mentioning)

Reason being, I already have 4* Dormammu dupped 4/40, Magik dupped 4/40, Psylocke undupped 3/30, and few other Power Control champs. I do have Iceman undupped @ 4/40 and few other immunity champs, but I need his self-repair to help me in AQ and AW.

You won't go wrong with either one, in fact both of them worth maxing out @ 5/50, beside them, others worth maxing out from TECH class includes STARKY, STATLORD, DOC OC, ROCKET RACOON, NEBULA and of course YONDU.

Since T4cc is precious, I'll keep my Yondu @ 4/40 for awhile, until I'm done maxing out Starky, SL and Doc Oc, then I'll consider either Yondu or Nebula. I'll put Rocket the last as I'm not too good with Glass Cannon, although I like his SP2 very much.

Hope you choose what's right for you, and happying maxing out to 5/50!!! Cheers!!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    4* Vision aou duped
    As above post, you have other reliable power control champs, rank Ultron, else AOU Vision.