**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comic accurate Gorr

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
Anyone else really hoping we get a comic accurate for in July and not the horrible looking Bale version?

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    Ofc, that would be so trash... I mean, maybe throughout the movie he will transform... but after seeing how All black looks (so trash too) I doubt it...
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

We r getting Valkirie who is trash in my opinion,could've been Zeus, Beta ray bill or something... hope they wont butcher the second champ too (see what I did here?)

Ha. Hahaha. Hehe.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

Anyone else really hoping we get a comic accurate for in July and not the horrible looking Bale version?

That’s what I hoped for Silver Surfer, Sentry and [insert a weak champ]
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Comic version looks like a muppet, I’d prefer the movie version, gives off Kratos vibes.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

We r getting Valkirie who is trash in my opinion,could've been Zeus, Beta ray bill or something... hope they wont butcher the second champ too (see what I did here?)

Cringe. First get good at making jokes before making them please.
    What are you? Twelve? Who cares if it's a "bad" joke. They're keeping it light and having a laugh. "Cringe", pffft....
    I'm sure nobody laughed at that.
    And I'm so hurt by you calling me twelve.

No need to be pressed bro, I just said it's a bad joke 💀
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

You're one of the few people whose actually complained about how Christian Bale looks in the trailer, most people when they saw a comic accurate version of Gorr thought that it was Voldemort.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Beta Ray Bill lost the vote so he's ineligible to be added into the game until 2023.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

You're one of the few people whose actually complained about how Christian Bale looks in the trailer, most people when they saw a comic accurate version of Gorr thought that it was Voldemort.
    Most people I know, along with myself, think he looks ridiculous.
  • DirtysnowmanDirtysnowman Posts: 6
    Honestly any Gorr is kinda perfect for me: I just really want a version of him and Valkyrie
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    I would've wanted the comic book accurate Gorr since I know the character well from that material source. When Sony first came out with Magento in the movie, I was expecting the comic book version of Magento, elder white hair pretty buff Magento. Getting Ian McKellen to play the part wasn't what I pictured in mind while reading the comics and watching the movies. I would've preferred they had Michael Fassbender aged a bit with dyed white hair to play the older version instead of Sir Ian McKellen.
    But with the Gorr, I expected a more extraterrestrial feel than human-like facial features.
    Also hope the new x-men movie is more comic book accurate in terms of the physical presence than what was shown in sony's x-men movies which till today I had avoided watching. The Juggernaut in the 2nd Deadpool is I pictured as the more accurate Juggernaut than the one in Sony's.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

I would've wanted the comic book accurate Gorr since I know the character well from that material source. When Sony first came out with Magento in the movie, I was expecting the comic book version of Magento, elder white hair pretty buff Magento. Getting Ian McKellen to play the part wasn't what I pictured in mind while reading the comics and watching the movies. I would've preferred they had Michael Fassbender aged a bit with dyed white hair to play the older version instead of Sir Ian McKellen.
    But with the Gorr, I expected a more extraterrestrial feel than human-like facial features.
    Also hope the new x-men movie is more comic book accurate in terms of the physical presence than what was shown in sony's x-men movies which till today I had avoided watching. The Juggernaut in the 2nd Deadpool is I pictured as the more accurate Juggernaut than the one in Sony's.

Think you mean Fox, not Sony.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Cringe. First get good at making jokes before making them please.
    What are you? Twelve? Who cares if it's a "bad" joke. They're keeping it light and having a laugh. "Cringe", pffft....
    but its cringe
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★

Think you mean Fox, not Sony.
    You're right, it explains why I've avoided (or tried forgetting) that version of x-men.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

That’s what I hoped for Silver Surfer, Sentry and [insert a weak champ]
    SS isn't weak.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

I love how people start with"most people had my opinion" Like they did a survey
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Doosra said:

I love how people start with"most people had my opinion" Like they did a survey
    There's quite a large difference between "most people" and "most people I know". You know those people that you would interact with and speak with regularly throughout your life.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Do you realise that Fassbender would‘ve been in his early twenties? He only had a secondary roll in 300 to his credit.
    Credit where credit is due, Sir Ian might not have the body but he and Sir Patrick are the driving force of that movie. Arguably the movie that showed the world what a superhero movie could be.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    i don't care how gorr look like, as long the story is good, also there is many character didn't looks like comic counterpart but they are good in movies, please move on
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Do you realise that Fassbender would‘ve been in his early twenties? He only had a secondary roll in 300 to his credit.
    Credit where credit is due, Sir Ian might not have the body but he and Sir Patrick are the driving force of that movie. Arguably the movie that showed the world what a superhero movie could be.

Actually, I was misremembering. 300 came out In 2007 so not even that.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9iEBhF95Tq4

Check this video, he will give you valid reason why you shouldn't hate the design
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    I'm not fussed about which Gorr we'll get. Both would look good when translated into MCOC imo. I'm more concerned about whether he'll have All-black or a generic looking black sword. Having MCU Gorr but with the comics All-black would look cool as hell the more I think about it.