**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A small Break can change your bad luck

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
After so many bad pulls (like; korg, ronan, superior im, rhino, im and many more) i decide to quit the game in November. But after i changed my mind and give second chance to my luck in may 2022. And then my luck suddenly changed.

5* Champs:-
Hercules (spring cleaning)
Captain America Infinity war (cavalier monthly crystal)
Peni Parker (cavalier monthly crystal)
Red goblin
Odin
Mojo
Miles Morales
Punisher 99
Doctor voodoo
Doom (gm crystal - 5* nexus)
Shang chi (gm crystal - 5* nexus)
6* White Magneto
And continue......

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

When you returned they had to start the "seduction" again

You had so many words to pick from, and you chose seduction?
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    nice ig
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    We will never quit the game 100% right? Except they turn off the servers… not gonna lie, somehow scary
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    That's just false ...
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Also didn't you get that special sort of "Welcome Back" Calender having a free 6* on Day7?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Noobda said:

Also didn't you get that special sort of "Welcome Back" Calender having a free 6* on Day7?

They don’t necessarily give that to everyone
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Noobda said:

Nope 😔
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

That's just false ...

Also i pulled 5* ebony maw
    Ok then now I'll believe you
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★

Rap said:

That is simply explained! The data showed you quit. When you returned they had to start the "seduction" again by giving you decent rewards! It is unfortunate that it takes leaving the game for a time for the rng to switch algorithms just to make feel lucky for awhile in order to suck you back into playing the game again!
    Do ypu feel lucky?

Where’s your evidence apart from the back of a tin foil box?
    Where is your evidence that's it's not?
    Burden of proof isn’t on me my guy.

If I claim the moon is made of cheese it’s my job to go up there and find that mature cheddar, not on you to prove it’s made of rock.
    Your comment and raps comment both fall in same category. No proof whatsoever. I'm not saying he's right either.

Nice thought.I would like a moon made of cheeze. I love cheeze.
    As I'm no expert in this, a simple quora search landed me on this.

"Do you trust the random generators used in game apps? Do you have proof that they are or were rigged?

Ans 1- It’s often more important that a game be fun than that it be fair.

Here are three ways that some games sometimes “rig” random numbers to make the game more fun.

Enforced Probability. Suppose there’s a 1/6 chance of something happening. You try it five times and it doesn’t happen. Enforced Probability means the chance of it happening on the sixth try is 100%. The alternative is less fun.

Enforced Improbability. Suppose you need to collect six items that appear randomly and you found five on your first five tries. Enforced Improbability means that the chance of you finding the sixth item on the sixth try is 0%. The alternative is less fun.

Pull-Tab Loot. Suppose completing a task provides a “random” set of rewards. Pull-Tab Loot means that the game pre-calculates and stores the results for hundreds or thousands of outcomes, rather than generating them dynamically. This allows the game to manage its overall payout while maintaining the illusion of fun and chance.

Ans 2- The real trick to the RNGs is that you have to know and realize that the devs who make these things are in business to make money. Make no mistake about that. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you be in it to LOSE money?!! Liking it or not was never the point. It’s just that’s how the games are built.

If you’re buying chances to use a RNG in a game, just remember you are doing so by choice. No one was holding a gun to your head and/or somehow forcing you to spend money on a game. However, there’s always the chance, however puny, that you could score very nicely from one of the RNGs found in a video game. Yes, this also includes without spending.

It was never a matter of trusting the RNGs of games or if they’re rigged somehow. It was always a matter of how much fun are you having with the game in question. More often than not, someone will figure out the odds of those RNGs and post it somewhere. I’ve seen many games where the RNG odds in question are showing somewhere IN that game. Can’t really call it rigged when the game TELLS YOU all about it!!"

And I don't have any issue with any of this.
    Do I believe the answers, Slightly maybe.
    I can see for myself how the drops I have had in the past. And I'm speculating, they feel rigged.
    But do I care? Not much, it's a business. If we felt the game is deceiving us, we wouldn't be here for 5 years, would we?
    No need to patronise with shrewd comments like tinfoil hat. You disagreed with the conspiracy comment, alright. Make them see that they are wrong. Disapprove his conspiracy with your app store guideline proof. Btw since you brought it up, can you help me find the guideline for behavioral algorithms based on player's gaming patterns?

I'm only commenting in this topic cuz of the word used tinfoil. If you had a better reply I wouldn't be here. I'm rather chill when it comes to interact on online platforms. I also trusts stranger's comments more than I should, just like I trust you on this one.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

"Do you trust the random generators used in game apps? Do you have proof that they are or were rigged?

Here are three ways that some games sometimes “rig” random numbers to make the game more fun.

Enforced Probability. Suppose there’s a 1/6 chance of something happening. You try it five times and it doesn’t happen. Enforced Probability means the chance of it happening on the sixth try is 100%. The alternative is less fun.

Enforced Improbability. Suppose you need to collect six items that appear randomly and you found five on your first five tries. Enforced Improbability means that the chance of you finding the sixth item on the sixth try is 0%. The alternative is less fun.

Pull-Tab Loot. Suppose completing a task provides a “random” set of rewards. Pull-Tab Loot means that the game pre-calculates and stores the results for hundreds or thousands of outcomes, rather than generating them dynamically. This allows the game to manage its overall payout while maintaining the illusion of fun and chance.

Ans 2- The real trick to the RNGs is that you have to know and realize that the devs who make these things are in business to make money. Make no mistake about that. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you be in it to LOSE money?!! Liking it or not was never the point. It’s just that’s how the games are built.

If you’re buying chances to use a RNG in a game, just remember you are doing so by choice. No one was holding a gun to your head and/or somehow forcing you to spend money on a game. However, there’s always the chance, however puny, that you could score very nicely from one of the RNGs found in a video game. Yes, this also includes without spending.

It was never a matter of trusting the RNGs of games or if they’re rigged somehow. It was always a matter of how much fun are you having with the game in question. More often than not, someone will figure out the odds of those RNGs and post it somewhere. I’ve seen many games where the RNG odds in question are showing somewhere IN that game. Can’t really call it rigged when the game TELLS YOU all about it!!"

I can see for myself how the drops I have had in the past. And I'm speculating, they feel rigged.
    But do I care? Not much, it's a business. If we felt the game is deceiving us, we wouldn't be here for 5 years, would we?
    No need to patronise with shrewd comments like tinfoil hat. You disagreed with the conspiracy comment, alright. Make them see that they are wrong. Disapprove his conspiracy with your app store guideline proof. Btw since you brought it up, can you help me find the guideline for behavioral algorithms based on player's gaming patterns?

I'm only commenting in this topic cuz of the word used tinfoil. If you had a better reply I wouldn't be here. I'm rather chill when it comes to interact on online platforms. I also trusts stranger's comments more than I should, just like I trust you on this one.

Your first mistake was going on Quora 💀
    edited June 2022
    Unio77 said:

Your first mistake was going on Quora 💀
    Thanks. I like to read about things I don't know.
    And also I prefer not be condescending if I know something better than others.

I'll mention it again, I'm not expert on mobile gaming algorithms or any thing related to business model of the gaming companies.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I've taken leave from the game quite a few times and haven't logged in for months. (Longest I've been off the grid was around 6 months)
    Anyways in the time that I've returned whilst I may have pulled 1 or 2 good champs in the near future of returning my luck has continued to be abysmal.

So whilst there are ppl out there who may believe that such a conspiracy is real (Do y'all believe aliens exist among us right now?) it's just not it.

The data needed to prove that such a thing is in fact real would be needed on a large scale so nobody can prove it.
    Until then keep the "conspiracy crafting" to the 6* Groot you just pulled.
    DNA3000 said:

It's best to ignore counterproductive comments.
    No need for rude name calling. All of this falls under speculation.

Every Elite scientist opposed Faradays theories hundreds of years ago, until Maxwell came and proved him right. and indeed he was right. And the ones who called him wrong were wrong themselves.

Prove him wrong or prove that game have no algorithms. Same thing with twisted words.

Michael Faraday was an experimentalist whose work was well respected in his time. He himself was careful to separate his observational work from what he referred to as his “speculations.” His idea of flux lines of force was one such speculative line that was originally rejected but later accepted in light of both new experimental research and more modern conceptualizations of electromagnetism.

Michael Faraday would be the first to reject the idea that hidden algorithms affect the random probability of loot boxes as unsupported and without merit. He would ask for the evidence to support such an assertion. Such evidence does not exist.

Maxwell did not “prove Faraday right.” Faraday provided the experimental results and the conceptual framework of his ideas. Maxwell formulated them into mathematical expressions. Maxwell translated Faraday into mathematics, bridging the gap between experimental and theoretical physics (just in time for the great revolutions in theoretical physics of the twentieth century).

It is impossible to prove there are no hidden algorithms in the game. However, it is possible to prove that certain specific ones do not exist because they would generate statistical signals that can be observed. Every such proposed hidden algorithm either implies an effect that cannot be observed, and thus is meaningless, or predicts a strong effect that can be searched for and rejected when it does not appear. That places the burden of proof squarely upon those that claim such hidden algorithms exist. Michael Faraday would say such ideas are meaningless unless they specify a specific result that can be observed and distinguished from the null hypothesis.
    Faraday won't call anyone who opposed him that they are coming from tin foil box.
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

It's best to ignore counterproductive comments.
    No need for rude name calling. All of this falls under speculation.

Every Elite scientist opposed Faradays theories hundreds of years ago, until Maxwell came and proved him right. and indeed he was right. And the ones who called him wrong were wrong themselves.

Prove him wrong or prove that game have no algorithms. Same thing with twisted words.

Michael Faraday was an experimentalist whose work was well respected in his time. He himself was careful to separate his observational work from what he referred to as his “speculations.” His idea of flux lines of force was one such speculative line that was originally rejected but later accepted in light of both new experimental research and more modern conceptualizations of electromagnetism.

Michael Faraday would be the first to reject the idea that hidden algorithms affect the random probability of loot boxes as unsupported and without merit. He would ask for the evidence to support such an assertion. Such evidence does not exist.

Maxwell did not “prove Faraday right.” Faraday provided the experimental results and the conceptual framework of his ideas. Maxwell formulated them into mathematical expressions. Maxwell translated Faraday into mathematics, bridging the gap between experimental and theoretical physics (just in time for the great revolutions in theoretical physics of the twentieth century).

It is impossible to prove there are no hidden algorithms in the game. However, it is possible to prove that certain specific ones do not exist because they would generate statistical signals that can be observed. Every such proposed hidden algorithm either implies an effect that cannot be observed, and thus is meaningless, or predicts a strong effect that can be searched for and rejected when it does not appear. That places the burden of proof squarely upon those that claim such hidden algorithms exist. Michael Faraday would say such ideas are meaningless unless they specify a specific result that can be observed and distinguished from the null hypothesis.
    Faraday won't call anyone who opposed him that they are coming from tin foil box.
    Tin Foil Hat.

Faraday was a reserved and polite person, and as he was vehemently opposed to spiritualism he would not have made reference to something that wouldn’t be invented until decades after his death.

He did, however, assert the nineteenth century version of “put up or shut up:”

“A man who makes assertions, or draws conclusions, regarding any given case, ought to be competent to investigate it. He has no right to throw the onus on others, declaring it their duly to prove him right or wrong. His duty is to demonstrate the truth of that which he asserts, or to cease from asserting.”

https://books.google.com/books?id=AUwNAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA486#v=onepage&q&f=false

Faraday should be required reading. Faraday *hated* with a passion the spread of pseudoscientific ideas blossoming during his time, and especially found distasteful the idea that “if you can’t prove me wrong, I’m just as right as you are.” That’s not how Science works, and Faraday spent his whole life trying in vain to reverse such nonsense.
    Nice.
    Thanks bud
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

That is simply explained! The data showed you quit. When you returned they had to start the "seduction" again by giving you decent rewards! It is unfortunate that it takes leaving the game for a time for the rng to switch algorithms just to make feel lucky for awhile in order to suck you back into playing the game again!
    Do ypu feel lucky?

@Rap what data? If you think a singular post claiming pulls somehow got better after leaving and coming back, the I have a Nigerian Prince who has a deal of a lifetime for you.