**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What a coincident!

>:)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

You won by decimals which they dont display.
    Nice

isn’t time the tiebreaker?
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Wow lol. That's awesome
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Nice

Not with such a difference in attacker health remaining
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Malreck04 said:

Nice

Not with such a difference in attacker health remaining
    but it appears that the tie breaker is favoring time duration over health. now the question we should be asking and to who is, is this true, is time more important than health in battlegrounds. which would be for kabam to confirm
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

Nice

Idk, Im just guessing that there are decimals which weren't displayed.

We will need an offical statement on this one as we can't say if the victory is awarded due to faster time.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I would be fuming if I lost in a match like that tbh.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    I’ve had a few similar matchups. Imo the opponent should get more points here. Taking out the defender with almost a full health bar should award more points in this case. I would imagine This is one of the things that will be tweaked before final release. This, and hopefully the occasional random defender selection will be some of the things that are fine tuned before final release.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Thomildo said:

I’ve had a few similar matchups. Imo the opponent should get more points here. Taking out the defender with almost a full health bar should award more points in this case. I would imagine This is one of the things that will be tweaked before final release. This, and hopefully the occasional random defender selection will be some of the things that are fine tuned before final release.

Agree finishing with more health should be > finishing in less time
  • rtrobinrtrobin Posts: 23
    Leaning towards either time consuming or health left would lead to a very different combat style in my case. Kingpin could do much more damage under Terrax's rock field effect. So I made my fight quick.

IMO, finishing quick is more important. We don't have a chance to use the same champion in battle ground. Then what is the point for saving more health for attacker? If battle ground would have a game mode like king of fighters, it will be another story.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    rtrobin said:

Leaning towards either time consuming or health left would lead to a very different combat style in my case. Kingpin could do much more damage under Terrax's rock field effect. So I made my fight quick.

IMO, finishing quick is more important. We don't have a chance to use the same champion in battle ground. Then what is the point for saving more health for attacker? If battle ground would have a game mode like king of fighters, it will be another story.

For this kabam have to fix timer rules first which already known issue. I believe it won't get fixed and we have broken scoring system after final release as well. :lol: Enjoy.
  • rtrobinrtrobin Posts: 23
    KaLikOT said:

rtrobin said:

He played better and lost, how is that fair?
    'Better' is a concept of relative. He played better on health saving, I played better on fast kill. It is hard to say which combat style is better.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I look at this new game mode differently to most other content [except arena].

There is no follow up fights for the champ you are using to deal with, so I look at it as though finishing the fight faster is a more important factor when it comes to scoring. Therefore I believe a larger points portion should be given to time rather than the health portion.

I'm not saying my opinion is right, it's just the way I have looked at the mode since it started. Obviously some clarity from Kabam would put a lid on the topic and let us know how it works in this rather rare scenario.