**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champion do you regret using valuable resources on ranking up?

Comments

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Rank 3 CGR and unduped rank 3 Kitty pride, i used them occasionally but in not enough for the rank 3 resources invested.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Krishna24 said:

CMM the only champion I rarely used ( probably when poison immunity is needed before I got better champs )

I don't regret any rank ups, but CMM is probably the highest ranked champion that for a while now I basically never use (outside of arena).
  • DirtysnowmanDirtysnowman Posts: 6
    Guillotine

I ranked her because of expiring catalysts but I regret it nonetheless :(
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Typhoon said:

6* R3 Aegon Sig 200. I practically never use him.

Honestly I feel like ranking up champs like Aegon and to an extent Guilly makes them weaker due to it being more difficult for them to stack combo with their higher base stats. Would rather have a r2 Aegon with high combo than a r3 without.

Obviously with a baseline. Wouldn't say any champ is viable below r5/r2.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    6r2 Morning Star and Sasquatch, both unduped and so quite useless. At least there are much more useful unduped characters.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    5* X-23. At the time I didn't have many great mutants, now I have much better options, so she just sits there gathering dust on the shelf.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Why do you guys regret ranking up colossus. I am considering taking him up. Shall I not?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Starky is the only champion I really dislike of the ones I've ranked up.

When it comes to Aegon and Guillotine 2099, I don't straight-up dislike them but I just don't enjoy the type of content they're at their best in, which means that I have never used them all that much. The only time in recent years that I've had any fun with either of them is when I used their 3* versions in the corresponding Carina's Challenges. I had a lot of fun ramping them up fully in ROL. However, I've never had that much fun with my 5* versions and I doubt I'll ever rank up the 6* versions (I have a 6* Aegon and recently passed up on the chance to pick up a G99 from a 6* Nexus).
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    5* Kingpin, I took him to R4 and then pulled a 6* version the same session. Wish I kept the material xD
  • Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 52
    Captain marvel movie.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Honestly none, really. I have a "No regrets." policy when it comes to Ranking. I do it, and move on.
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    6*r3 duped sunspot&r3 max sig cap iw, used both of them only a few times and it was so boring, also sunspot is not a suicide friendly champ. Kabam! give me rank down tickets please:))
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    Rillian said:

tklmc said:

6*r3 duped sunspot&r3 max sig cap iw, used both of them only a few times and it was so boring, also sunspot is not a suicide friendly champ. Kabam! give me rank down tickets please:))

Sunspot… boring? He sets the screen on fire.

After saw this I think sunspot hits like wet noddle and poor incinerate:)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    6* Karnak long before his buff, still never used him since. Sasquatch, just never needed him for anything. Tigra, as I have her not duped. Imhulk, also never needed him. All of those were actually ranked when I had some resources expiring, so it's not that I regret, it's just the fact those champs are redundant for me
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Tigra. I r2’d my 6 star and just don’t play her very often.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    6* Tigra, cause I’m just not that good with her and not likely to try :/.
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    None, I think they all served their purpose at the time
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 157 ★★
    I regret ranking up CMM 5/65 and red guardian 4/55. I dont really like those champ and are useless to my others r3s 6 stars.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Cmm probably. She lost her value that she had earlier.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    SandeepS said:

Ghost 6r3 with sig stones, never use her

I use her on map 7 aq every week. She does the caltrops path in less than 10 hits per fight