**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the compensation?

Comments

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Chompy said:

Rillian said:

As I imagine, the compensation will be progression based most likely.
    But my question is, will it cap out at Paragon or Thronebreaker when it comes to the highest point of the compensation?

I can’t see why it wouldn’t cap out at Paragon. Some players have had 3 r4s for half a year now.
    See, I could see that, but there's one problem.
    Paragon was created right around the point when the input issues were supposedly fixed.
    Thronebreaker has been around since day 1 of the input issues.
    Paragon is too new imo to instantly get their own tier of compensation.
    They've been trying to figure out this compensation for months to put into perspective.
    This would be the point where I'd wish a kabam mod would come in and say whether the input compensation will cap at Thronebreaker or Paragon.
    I'm not sure why "newness" matters. The whole point of making progression tiers is to reward, compensate, etc appropriate to where a player is CURRENTLY at in the game.

It doesnt matter that it is new. Clearly Kabam felt that thronebreaker had grown to a point where the bottom and the top were completely different. Their needs, wants, and what they place value in are vastly different, and so they divided the group so they could reward, compensate etc each according to where they are game wise.

It doesnt matter where we were when this issue started. It only matters where we are currently at. A r3 gem probably sounds amazing to a brand new thronebreaker who might double his r3s w this gem. A paragon, on the other hand, wouldnt be so thrilled. Sure, it's still great, but it is much, much more valuable to the thronebreaker. Paragons should get equal value, which can only be done through separate compensation.
    There isn't a Paragon daily card this month or tmk a "test of the Paragon" yet.
    That's another reason why I personally feel there won't be a tier of compensation for Paragon players.
    Now if I'm proven wrong and there is, then so be it, but I just don't see it happening.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Thank you for your question!

We're happy to report that our larger, one-time compensation package is nearing completion. It's something we've stated we're hesitant to disclose more information about until our details are set in stone.

We've been told we will have more information to share with you soon but can say it is likely to be out before July!

Early June

Rillian said:

But my question is, will it cap out at Paragon or Thronebreaker when it comes to the highest point of the compensation?

I can’t see why it wouldn’t cap out at Paragon. Some players have had 3 r4s for half a year now.
    A year and a half? I could be wrong, but I didn't think anyone did before the December gifting event.
    You are right. Before gifting event I doubt anyone had 3 r4s
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Rillian said:

A year and a half? I could be wrong, but I didn't think anyone did before the December gifting event.
    He said half a year, not a year and a half. That would put it at the gifting event.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Rillian said:

He said half a year, not a year and a half. That would put it at the gifting event.
    You are correct. Don't know how I read that as a year and a half lol
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

In the pocket and pocket is in the socket and socket is in the rocket.

Time to r3 "rocket" RACOON. He will become happy and give me the compensation.

Noobda said:

In the pocket and pocket is in the socket and socket is in the rocket.

Time to r3 "rocket" RACOON. He will become happy and give me the compensation.
    Definitely...for better compensation you have to rank3 groot too....
    And what if I say you that he is already r3 😶

Thank you for your question!

We're happy to report that our larger, one-time compensation package is nearing completion. It's something we've stated we're hesitant to disclose more information about until our details are set in stone.

We've been told we will have more information to share with you soon but can say it is likely to be out before July!

So June 30th got it.

I doubt its going to be the same day when we get our AW season rewards.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

What for sure , it's that we will not receive compensations before the end of EoP.
    Don't wait for free stuff to end EoP, they just want you spend your ressources on it

Lol you know there are several more EOPs that happen right after this one ends, right? That wouldn’t make sense unless they postpone it until like November.
    I am guessing he is alluding to revives and potions in the compensation. If they come after EoP ends, it won’t be of much use since it will expire before the next iteration begins.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    I tend to agree I think it will come out during the 1 week break, so that it isn't useful for the last week of EOP. Between holding for last possible moment and overflow, one should be able to use whatever revives that are in it for the first week or two of EOP's 2nd season... and then it likely have items expire right around when 8.1 comes out, or V9, or whatever the next big piece of content is.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    It's a but quiet today, so today would be great. Wednesday new content arrives
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    SandeepS said:

It's a but quiet today, so today would be great. Wednesday new content arrives

Oh I wish
  • Rm1491Rm1491 Posts: 14
    Will the compensation vary for Paragon players and thronebreaker? @Kabam Miike
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea compensation was said to be sometime this month an update is needed as to when this happens.