**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should be my first R4 6* (Mystic)

Been struggling on a decision as I have had my r4 mystic gem for about 1 month now.

Who should be my first R4 6* (Mystic) 59 votes

Diablo (Duped)
42%
Carmel1Disbanded_pensGNASTYRbk19dfmoore26JuggerNotGildenlowColinwhitworth69Mobile_P0tat0H3t3rUnio7730ishDarkknight_94Terry_BolleaGiuliameijRiptideNoise72Final_OrderUltragamerGlazzyBear 25 votes
Black Widow Claire Voyant
42%
MegaSkater67VceefmussapJazz_MessengerCropDusterKamikaze_TurtleCrusaderjrSandeepSLogan00doctorbLuke9523Deacondangarang122Ewell65SSS69FilledPizzaThoye3Iron_Spider7125RenaxqqXguard77_hbtygbty423_ 25 votes
Purgatory (Duped)
3%
MasterSmokeRakeYoung 2 votes
Save for Dr. Doom (trying for featured crystals)
11%
QuikPikBowTieJohnWine_LoverEtherionGodVictorVonDoom568Pupkacendgamelocked 7 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Suicide user? If so, I'd go Diablo or Claire, whichever you like better and/or use more often.

If not, might as well wait to see if you pull Doom since you're popping featured crystals. Not like having 1 R4 will drastically change your account somehow.
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66

Suicide user? If so, I'd go Diablo or Claire, whichever you like better and/or use more often.

If not, might as well wait to see if you pull Doom since you're popping featured crystals. Not like having 1 R4 will drastically change your account somehow.

I usually run suicides when new content hits, and I utilize Claire a bit more, since she has more unique abilities. Thank you for your input.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    BAStrong said:

I usually run suicides when new content hits, and I utilize Claire a bit more, since she has more unique abilities. Thank you for your input.
    I think Claire seems the best choice. She could benefit from the damage increase especially without suicides on. R3 Diablo either way will poison his opponents to the ground.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Black Widow Claire Voyant
    Claire benefits more from r4 than Diablo
    Cause Diablo already finishes almost all the fights(except abyss Lol ofc) in sp3 sp2
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Diablo (Duped)
    Diablord
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Diablo (Duped)
    BAStrong said:

Been struggling on a decision as I have had my r4 mystic gem for about 1 month now.

Diablo is either second or third best mystic
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    Thank you everyone for your input, it's helping me make my decision easier!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Diablo (Duped)
    BAStrong said:

I voted Diablo but can't go wrong with Claire. I have both at r3. Also Doom. Not sure which I will r4 when I get the chance, Doom or Diablo.