**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Battlegrounds this May! Open Beta Starts May 9th!

12345679»

Comments

• GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    I wanna see how he doing this. Global second with this account

🤫
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Georad said:

🤫

Even most of those guys with 1m+ rating who don't seem so much suspicious are also modders .
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    Selection screen timer is too short could be bumped to 15 seconds.The result page timer is too long and the final timer before results is frustrating, I usually forfeit out if I have lost because there’s no point to sit on that screen just for results.

I also feel that, much like inscursions, where when your partner dies you seem to drop a block or take a silly hit in battlegrounds I can almost tell exactly when my defender dies as the ai or controls seem to change and I take a silly hit. I also notice a drop in the amount of critical hits and the damage they do against opponents that don’t prevent or have critical resistant. And I don’t recall any nodes that do this either.
  • LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    What a load of rubbish, slow tedious and boring and dreadful r n g.
    Noobda said:

Georad said:

🤫

Even most of those guys with 1m+ rating who don't seem so much suspicious are also modders .
    I have same impression as i loose lots of combats because of timer. When oponent have only 6* r4 r3 champs vs my 6* r3 and 5*.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Is it me or is something wrong with Apocalypse in this mode? He seems to be way tankier and hit way harder than the stats boosts would imply. I mean, I've been putting him on def a lot because of that but one single character suddenly managing to wall the most efficient nukers while at the same being able to outright kill everybody with a single hit during a special (and usually 95+ to 0) just seems off.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    More bugs today, didn’t records anything this time….

Win my 1st fight and get a black screen which usually means the enemy forfeited. I force close the game and when I restart, I’m back in the fight I just won with a minute to go!! Total BS. Turns out the other player didn’t forfeit , I was just kabamed and got stuck on a black screen.

Any mod going to comment or acknowledge any of the BG bugs posted on the last two pages???
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Georad said:

Noobda said:

Georad said:

🤫

I have same impression as i loose lots of combats because of timer. When oponent have only 6* r4 r3 champs vs my 6* r3 and 5*.
    Sounds like you’re losing because of your roster.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Anyone else experiencing battlegrounds fights with no fight timer ?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305508/battlegrounds-bug-no-fight-timer#latest
    qartweli said:

R5 corvus without suicides vs r4 hercules

Such happenings destroy the joy in this mode

He is 100% modder but trying to act like he is legit & acted very well but failed. Only the person who knows this game long enough can know .
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★

• 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Don’t forget to spend your BG tokens, I believe an hour left prior to conversion of tokens to gold
    edited June 2022
    Don't spend your BG tokens if you need Gold.
    You can get 3000 gold for 3000 BG tokens!!!
    One for One! Enjoy!
    TyEdge said:

Georad said:

Noobda said:

Georad said:

🤫

Sounds like you’re losing because of your roster.
    Of course. Just asking why guys with r2 champs in profile was on top rank battleground.