**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Actual compensation package

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
@Kabam Miike since we are no longer receiving weekly compensation when will a compensation package be sent out to compensate players who have been dealing with the persisting problems in game?

Comments

• Options
    They rarely ever give timeliness for compensation packages. Maybe a general estimate or vague timeline but it's rare
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Irumili said:

No need to beg for anything from Kabam brother, if you aint happy just stop playing. Me and my friends did it. You can too. I wish you luck bros.

Then why are you still on forums if you quit? Seems sus
    they were having withdrawals, presumably
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    This game is not fixed and a new problem has arisen. The game has randomly started freezing during fights. It’s random and is costing us resources we wouldn’t otherwise use. It’s happening to a lot of summoners and doesn’t matter what device they are using. Fix the game and please reinstate weekly resource compensation
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    We will be getting compensation from kabams “pretend fix” soon,..just be patient,..when it comes at least it will be real.