**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with Paragon rank-up (after EOP)

LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey MCOC forums dudes!

I want to gather some information before pulling the trigger!
2 questions;

1- Is it possible to wait after 4th deals arive, to rank up and become paragon and recieve the "new progression" deals?

2. I have Herc/Apoc at r4 (sig 200) currently i have the mats after EOP to rank up Ibomb to r4 (currently sig 120)
Altho i have several other options who can get to r4 I miss using Omega red!

The 5* seems to have fallen down with his use on my roster, several r3's get the spot first.

If i am able to get some sig , and 1 mutant t5cc deals , I would like to rank up OR as my third r4 instead, call me crazy but i just miss the dude! the 6* version is r1 and sig 20.

Hopefully some can help me with a gameplan! If it's better to just r4 iBomb instead of "risking paragon deals" i will do that.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Not to burst your bubble, but omega’s use was significantly dependent on how good x force’s buff would’ve been since those that still use him (which is mainly in just war nowadays) always bring ST for the synergy.

Since the x force buff turned out to be another one on the lackluster end, omega will remain fallen from the meta
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Not to burst your bubble, but omega’s use was significantly dependent on how good x force’s buff would’ve been since those that still use him (which is mainly in just war nowadays) always bring ST for the synergy.

Since the x force buff turned out to be another one on the lackluster end, omega will remain fallen from the meta

The guy literally told you that he prefers Omega over anyone. It doesn't matter why is xforce/ST. Omega is a machine in itself.
    OP is concerned about the Sig stones and t5cc.

OP you need to select all 5 mutant 25% t5cc from EOP.
    I don't know you have explored one or both carinas, as there are full t5cc selector and Sigs in both of them.
    Youll have to wait till the end of month as there are 4 weeks till July 4th, so 4 AQ/glory cycle to get extra t5cc.

It's a controversial topic, double dipping during special deals. I would rather not say anything on that.
    (Players in other threads have stated, that people can buy both tb and prgn deals if they have means to spend that much)(but it's not guaranteed)
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited June 2022

Polygon said:

The guy literally told you that he prefers Omega over anyone. It doesn't matter why is xforce/ST. Omega is a machine in itself.

I don't know you have explored one or both carinas, as there are full t5cc selector and Sigs in both of them.
    Youll have to wait till the end of month as there are 4 weeks till July 4th, so 4 AQ/glory cycle to get extra t5cc.

It's a controversial topic, double dipping during special deals. I would rather not say anything on that.
    (Players in other threads have stated, that people can buy both tb and prgn deals if they have means to spend that much)(but it's not guaranteed)

I never heard that people can buy both type of unit deals . We will see
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    You will get access to paragon deals if you become paragon during the 4th. Unless they change the way it’s done, which wouldn’t surprise me.

And r4 Omega. You like him, he is a still a beast and I have no idea what the X Force buff has to do with him.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Malreck04 said:

Go for Omega, guy talking about xpool's buff is clueless

Pretty sure i’ve done more content /higher tier war/larger roster than you etc but nice try. You can ask the end game players (which I’m sure you’re not) yourself to see how Omega has fallen from what he once was
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

Pretty sure i’ve done more content /higher tier war/larger roster than you etc but nice try. You can ask the end game players (which I’m sure you’re not) yourself to see how Omega has fallen from what he once was

I am an endgamer. You can talk to me.
    Do you even own a high sig 6* r3 omega max suicides? Do you play battlegrounds? Isn't he a good war attacker? (I remember a youtuber owns a r4 omega , Maybe Lizer . You can check out more videos to understand what I am talking about).

He isn't too broken like herc but for sure Omega still holds its place. The only place where he will lack is massive healthpools & maybe that's the reason you said Omega has fallen from where it was.

OP listen , If you like using a champ which makes you happy & feel good about your roster then Ignore others and pull the trigger on that particular champ.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

I forgot to add. T5cc + selector from war rewards. That'll be enough to get 2 full t5cc if you aren't 0 frags on mutant.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    edited June 2022
    I have 10k shards on the t5,, unfortunately I cleared all carina with t5cc selector,

It’s because I have collosus at r3 (undub) and omega used to be my most fun champ. At r4, high sig I am sure he could carry his weight and with full synergy even do some real dmg.

I think I’ll see if it’s possible to get the t5cc if not it’s going to be ibom.

It al depends on the deals aswell, and see if it’s possible to get paragon unit deals lol.

I am not and endgame meta player, in that sense. I have almost cleared all content tho. I need to clear 3-4 challanges and 1/2 abyss path. My alliance run aq map 8, we are trying in war but never get passed play 4.

Omega red is one of those champs I just like.

I could get 100% v1 carina but this act 6 nerf and lock on the carina with current time frame is not possible for me :(
    Well I missed super punch out, I am at the champion 15 revives and he is at 50% this fight is harder then the collector with the AI moving faster, able to hit me before start fight screen it’s utterly **** 🤣
    I am ashamed to say how much revives this has cost, my mutant abyss run was less. ****
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Rank whoever you like using more. I personally have a sig 200 OR at R3 & a sig 20 Apoc at R3. I will be taking apoc to R4 first but its a close battle. Either one I would be happy with. OR still kicks ass in all sorts of content.

As far as double dipping rewards for the 4th, they have usually allowed you to get the next tier of offers if you progress in the middle of the deals.
    Thanks for now I collected the last piece of t5cc from the challanges, I would not recommend anyone doing the carina's with these inputs and AI movments its such a waste.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Wrong
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Noobda said:

Polygon said:

Malreck04 said:

I am an endgamer. You can talk to me.
    Do you even own a high sig 6* r3 omega max suicides? Do you play battlegrounds? Isn't he a good war attacker? (I remember a youtuber owns a r4 omega , Maybe Lizer . You can check out more videos to understand what I am talking about).

He isn't too broken like herc but for sure Omega still holds its place. The only place where he will lack is massive healthpools & maybe that's the reason you said Omega has fallen from where it was.

OP listen , If you like using a champ which makes you happy & feel good about your roster then Ignore others and pull the trigger on that particular champ.
    Well said. I hate when posers that make youtubers decide their rank ups try to make others do the same thing. Rank who YOU like.
    Well, it’s like kabam knows I need that extra 25% t5cc

I’ll get it unfortunately have to throw 30$ on this problem, I’ll atleast have enough to consider omega red as me third r4, now the sigs might be a problem tho. It’s ibom or OR
    Thanks all for helping
    OR will probably be slow and steady when the sig stones come in hehehe
  • Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 119
    Just go with your most favourite champions to play, and if you are happy with the choice, no matter the outcome, it'll be worth it.
    Prepping has been done

It has been done, third R4 OR with sig 40 xD