**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should war season be canceled?

Should this season be canceled due to all the bugs??

Should war season be canceled? 124 votes

Yes
34%
Antony687Vceejdrum663Primis00causticCrusaderjrSandeepSrockykostonyuwLiquidkold狼行天下Little_Crocodili29UindaKillzoneDylanphileSnake_EyesSbkruebBugmat78Dwhalen8554Gladsjdeck59 43 votes
No
65%
winterthurGamerdanielmathRaganatorzuffyKDoggg2017MagrailothosFireStealerJazz_MessengerSuvendufrodo2377Total_Domin01CassyWorknprogressBrokenSturyPanchulon21pseudosaneDRTORickGrimes_King73 81 votes

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    No
    I also faced a pretty bad bug this current war and gave a kill. My first kill in the season.
    The bug was that I was trying continuously to use my sp but was unable to use it. It wasn't registering my comment. (My phone was clean , my fingers weren't wet .. telling coz people ask).
    Though I did very well after that & faced no issues and covered that kill.
    Each kill matters in the top most tier.

Edit:- I did No coz I think that its fun for me. I like doing competitive stuff and even though bugs ruin it once or a while. I don't prefer free rewards always. I can earn them.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Yes
    yes, we'd finally get plat xD
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    No
    There are bugs everywhere, the game must go on.
  • Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 119
    No
    I haven't gotten any bugs. I don't see any need to cancel.

Sorry you won't like my opinion, but it's true.
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    No
    Why Cancel war??..😂. We won't have Alliance wars if they cancel out wars cuz of bugs..
    Yes there are plenty of issues in AW. Cancelling em out doesn't seem like an answer..
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    No
    What bug/(s)?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, between earlier issues with placement and now the lagging/freezing/spinning some people can’t even get into the game
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Well game been full of bugs for a year now and most of the war seasons haven't been cancelled so not sure why this one should be
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes
    Only because we'd get into Gold 1 for once lol
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Boy caught! Finish this season and don't play again till things get fixed. That is what we are doing next season.
    It is becoming clear that not much is getting better! If anything!
    More and more bugs every time there is an update!
    No compensation! No clear explanation for the bugs! Or time table for resolution or compensation!
    Now energy refill bug?
    King Groot nerf bug? Which i find interesting! That a bug can (apparently) even changed the champion abilities description as part of the bug????? Wow!
    A.i. not throwing specials!
    Champs not throwing heavies!
    Damage on perfect block!
    Heal mastery not working!
    Daily quest auto fight trapping you just like the new energy refill buff!
    Champs and bots in aq getting combos on their combo meter for nothing!
    Stealing power from well beyond their hit range!
    Debuff (like modoks 1st) doing damage the same way the bots are stealing power! By firing it from clear across the arena into a block and it still takes and does damage?
    And all of these are just bugs???
    They need fixed!
    Costing our alliance players! Wars and rewards and draining resources!
    This has become ridiculous!
    And this is why we do not trust kabam! AT ALL!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    What?
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Yes

Well game been full of bugs for a year now and most of the war seasons haven't been cancelled so not sure why this one should be

Maybe because they stopped compensation and war bugs are more annoying than ever?
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    No
    It's like saying you should cancel a sporting event because it's raining. It rains on both teams - get over it.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Xguard77 said:

It's like saying you should cancel a sporting event because it's raining. It rains on both teams - get over it.

I take it you don't watch much baseball.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Yes
    I think so, two key reasons.
    1. The in game issue which came up that meant some alliances couldn't place in the final hour or so or do their placements. (My alliance unaffected and war was won)
    2. The double win/ loss change to alliance ratings which led to unfair matchups. There were examples that kabam are looking into.