**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* SL to R5 or 5* Ultron to R4 (Both Duped)

Wanted to get some feedback on who I should rank up. Either 4* SL to R5 or 5* Ultron to R4 (Both Duped). I've completed 5.2 and RTTL and am working on 5.3 (and 5.4 after that) and ROL now. Both champs would be mainly used for offensive purposes (AQ, AW, Questing).

Thx in advance!

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    May I ask who are your other top attack champs so I can have a better perspective on your question?
  • Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    My other top attackers are 5* Magik, 4*AA, 4* Hyperion, 4* SW, 5* Hawkeye, and 4* DV
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    SL if you want to use him for LOL. Ultron for everything else.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    My other top attackers are 5* Magik, 4*AA, 4* Hyperion, 4* SW, 5* Hawkeye, and 4* DV

SL will be the better champ for high damage output in specific quests like ROL, LOL and other bosses. Ultron will be most useful as support champ, for everything else just like what RagamugginGunner said.

Thing with R4 5* heroes they hit hard regardless. If you tend to you want to be on the safe side, Ultron will be the better champ. If you have good to great skills (not getting hit) SL will be better.