**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we get compensation on Wednesday?

MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
My line of thinking is that if the compensation is progression based. Kabam will release the compensation alongside the nerf, in order to not give players the time to hit Thronebreaker.

Will we get compensation on Wednesday? 159 votes

Yes compensation on Wednesday
13%
Emil_LimsonTerraCassySandeepSNEXTON狼行天下SamojayX0Krishna24MCOCHazza30ishDkcody42PupkacBuggyDClownWeenerNoobdaPapaMidnite007endgamelockedMehmet_Şensiz_35MolagMinderu 21 votes
No compensation on Wednesday
86%
GamerBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaChadhoganAntony687Vceezuffyninexhelixjdrum663SpeedbumpRobbieRampagefmussapFitnesscw1greatbeardSuvenduCropDusterShadowstrikefrodo2377MattDRK 138 votes

Comments

• Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I found a guess from other players post, if they release compensation after Act 6 Nerf then few players make it to thronebreaker and claim better rewards. I am not against it also Kabam may not bother about it. Its before July and so maybe yeah
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    we'll get it at 23:59:59 on the 30th of July
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    The pessimist in me says no. But if I remember correctly, there was a compensation package on the same day as the original act 6 nerf.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    KaLikOT said:

Malreck04 said:

we'll get it at 23:59:59 on the 30th of July

July?
    Literally just missed the edit window
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Unsure
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Nexus PHC with 10k gold
    Take it or leave it
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I'm estimating around the third week of the month.
    Probably Monday or Tuesday of the third week.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    You want people to blindly guess? why?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily. Data on progression tier could be set to any date. E.g. compensation given based on your progression as of June 1, etc.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I think it would be wise to split the compensation threads into the pertinent time periods: first, compensation for issues experienced from the onset mid-2021 up to the installation of the refractor fix; and second, compensation for issues experienced since the refractor fix circa spring 2022.

Then we could get a true count of the number and kind of compensation threads.

Dr. Zola
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    We can just hope.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    When does early June end? That’s when we get it.

Seriously though, I think we get it late in the month. This is all being done to foster July 4 goodwill. We get war rewards around 6/22 and EOP around 6/29. I think we get the comp Friday July 1 so it doesn’t get as lost among the other stuff.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Definitely not getting any compensation while EOP is running
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Agreed I don't believe it will come before EOP ends, but I will be happy to be wrong if it shows up tomorrow.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Even if we did get it tomorrow, it doesn't fix anything. We still have issues all over the place. It's a band aid on a gaping wound.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

Well EoP is going to run on a loop through the end of the year, are you expecting it to be that long? If the package comes in between EoP rounds, just wait a little while to claim it so you can use the resources for it if you like.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Etm34 said:

Well EoP is going to run on a loop through the end of the year, are you expecting it to be that long? If the package comes in between EoP rounds, just wait a little while to claim it so you can use the resources for it if you like.
    I just mean for the duration of this cycle, since they already announced it’ll be before July.