**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v35.1 QOL Updates: Coming June 6th

13»

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★

Kabam Miike confirmed that this buff will be included in the June 6th update.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305443/proving-grounds-expert-daily-quest-is-now-2-paths-instead-of-3-a-nice-change#latest

Thanks for another awesome pro-player upgrade to your content!!
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

What does this mean in the patch notes? Will we still be able to disable the new input system? The new inputs make the game practically unplayable for me and many others.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Can you provide way to sort out the difference between 1.3x 15 mins boost and 1.3x 30 mins boost in stash? Sometimes I tried to clear those boosts in stash but I can only guess whether it is 15 or 30 boost. Thanks.

@Reference I agree it would be nice to have an easier visual way of differentiating the different boosts but if they don't provide one a work around you can use for the overflow arena boosts is to click 1 at a time and attempt to sell them (don't actually sell it if you are just trying to identify which to use). You will see the 15 minute boost is worth less gold to sell than the 30 minute ones are so you can figure it out that way though it is a 1 at a time identifying process so not ideal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    You see this?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    First: thanks for the great QOL changes.

I noticed something - when clicking on the next node when you have 0 energy, my game went a little dark and froze - it won’t respond then. It’s like the game wants to show me my energy stash but froze halfway.

Needed to restart 2x. Thanks
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

really cool .. love the rank addition
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

I noticed something - when clicking on the next node when you have 0 energy, my game went a little dark and froze - it won’t respond then. It’s like the game wants to show me my energy stash but froze halfway.

I clicked on someone's profile to view it just an hour ago and it didn't open & the game froze. Had to restrat
  • First: thanks for the great QOL changes.

Thanks, there is another forum where this has been reported as well and the team is looking into it.
  • Is the extra energy cap going to go into effect this update? The pic in the post shows it but I think it's more in the context of showing the new stash count. The extra energy cap (and by this, to clarify, I mean that if you are sitting on 2 energy and use a full refill you have 72 energy as opposed to it capping at 70 and you losing 2) was mentioned a while ago but does not seem to have been implemented. Just curious. Thanks.

Not sure exactly about the timing as of right now. Sorry
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Awesome update, QOL changes always appreciated
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Noobda said:

I clicked on someone's profile to view it just an hour ago and it didn't open & the game froze. Had to restrat
    It must be Frieza.

We need to find Goku! :wink:

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Is the extra energy cap going to go into effect this update? The pic in the post shows it but I think it's more in the context of showing the new stash count. The extra energy cap (and by this, to clarify, I mean that if you are sitting on 2 energy and use a full refill you have 72 energy as opposed to it capping at 70 and you losing 2) was mentioned a while ago but does not seem to have been implemented. Just curious. Thanks.

Not sure exactly about the timing as of right now. Sorry
    Damn. This was the thing I was most looking forward to with the update. Guess I incorrectly assumed it was slotted in for 35.1. Really great stuff with the rest of the updates though!
  • KNLBSCAKNLBSCA Posts: 2
    A small suggestion to add if possible, together with the attack bonus showing on the war map it would be nice to also show the champion that was on that node after it was defeated.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I didn't see this yesterday, but noticed it is there today. Pretty cool!

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    KNLBSCA said:

A small suggestion to add if possible, together with the attack bonus showing on the war map it would be nice to also show the champion that was on that node after it was defeated.

Why not just ask the player that died to it? Assuming there is a list of who takes what lol I can appreciate that isn't the case in the lower tiers though
  • KNLBSCAKNLBSCA Posts: 2
    Mackey said:

KNLBSCA said:

Why not just ask the player that died to it? Assuming there is a list of who takes what lol I can appreciate that isn't the case in the lower tiers though
    The whole point of showing the attack bonuses on the map was to avoid going in chat and asking people about their kills so this addition will also help with that.
  • KNLBSCA said:

I actually experimented with this but the problem is that once you defeat an enemy all their nodes disappear. So while the enemy could still be shown it would show as a much lower PI and there would no longer be any node information. It just looked buggy to me so didn't feel right about it.
    As much as I dread the idea of the potential side effects of trying to change these things is there any chance of updating the solo events in a few ways?

First, the class advancement events don't give points for so many different kinds of hero crystal openings that it seems like they should but the main thing is I basically never open regular 4 or 5 star crystals anymore. I always use class based for either the classes of champ I am looking for or class iso I want from 4 star dupes and it seems ridiculous they don't count.

Second, is there any way to adjust the coding to pick/show us the next 7 hour event in the coming soon section as soon as the newer one starts? I have noticed more recently that some of the alliance events show up many hours in advance in coming soon now and I know the solo are supposed to be random but if it could show us the one coming next ahead of time instead of having to wait until the current one ends it would be a nice QOL change. I hate deciding I want a champ leveled or ranked and I am sick of waiting for class advancement or level up after waiting days and just do it and then the next event is what I was waiting for.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Any chance there can be improvements in t4 catalyst fragment opening options. Or any crystal opening for that sake. Let us choose 10 25 50 100. Having to open only 10 at a time is so frustrating when you have thousands of them.

Any chance there can be improvements in t4 catalyst fragment opening options. Or any crystal opening for that sake. Let us choose 10 25 50 100. Having to open only 10 at a time is so frustrating when you have thousands of them.

I don't know for sure but would guess the reason we don't have the ability to do things like that in larger numbers is similar to why they say we can't have a help all button. They have previously said the servers can't handle that many things at once or something to that effect.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

I don't know for sure but would guess the reason we don't have the ability to do things like that in larger numbers is similar to why they say we can't have a help all button. They have previously said the servers can't handle that many things at once or something to that effect.
    But they did manage to increase the helps. So maybe they could increase this. Even to 20 or 25 would be a huge improvement.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    A well-deserved compliment: the new tagging system is much, much improved.

Dr. Zola