**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking to learn

Started 3 weeks ago. Looking for actice Alliance to learn from and grow. Never done AQ or AW but here os SS of this weeks SA and EQ.6lq71c6dcae0.png
ooyaimko0u7n.png

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Would help if you post your profile.

A few things that will help alliance recruiters decide:
    1) your top champs
    2) summoner level
    3) daily play activity
    4) progress in story mode
    5) most difficult level of completion in previous monthly events

Etc.
  • Ok thank you.
  • h3s2l368rs6l.png
    I am level 35. Story mode i am on the last quest of Act 3. I believe its Thanos. In the event i am on Chapter 2 Quest 2 on Heroic difficulty. I have been overly active the last 3 weeks in quests and events and arenas. My currwnt Alliance doesnt do AQ or AW so i know nothing about them. Looking to learn and grow. I have line. Id is rs746166. Thanks!cydwk3pcadke.png
  • qv5lawy6vldx.png
    srjex6p57dz5.png
    am5kjmpqkbw8.png
  • We are looking players...Alliance tag: KGKH We are all about learning.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Hey you would fit in perfectly in my alliance DDD ! Come check us out, we have veteran players and plenty of active players at your level. Currently running 2 BG's. We like to consider ourselves as organized fun! Not gonna kill you if you mess up, as long as youre active and communicating, that's what we all strive for!

IGN: jcruz2122
    Line: Jcruz2133
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    we are recruiting also. 2.5 million alliance. 3 war groups. run maps 3 and 2 in aq. about to start map 4. We reach summoner advancement 3 out of 4 weeks and hold on the off week (new players are discouraged from holding ranking if they have content to clear).

War rating floats between 950-1100. So we get 4* shards there.

Our alliance doesn't care what your rating is, just as long as you participate.

Lastly, Line is required. So if you're interested send an in game message. UN: Mum.Me
  • OrozconlecheOrozconleche Posts: 32
    Hey RS,

I"m looking to recruit people into our family of alliances. In order of rank: TD-30, !TEF!, TD-32, TD-33.
    I began in 32 and have now made myself to TEF. We would like to start you off in TD-33 where you will have the opportunity to find your way around the game and grow through our family ranks!

PM me in game or on line @Orozconleche
    Look forward to hearing from you (:
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    why, why i cant have a green goblin

i give you 10 4* star champions for the goblin if were possibly