**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeing way more game hangs, spinning wheel, and network hanging signs...

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Game is running very poorly for me right now across 2 different Android devices. All OS, app, and game updates applied. Latency issues perhaps?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    It’s everything, I’d blame the update but it started for me last week…
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Connected to this issue, after i run out of game energy, when its time to refill my screen pauses as it was trying to load up the energy refill use menu. Has happened to me multiple times.
    iOS 15.5
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @DarthMingo Yeah I noted this over here and we might need a moderator to merge the threads https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305830/anyone-else-seeing-this-while-on-auto-play-on-daily-quest-screen-just-dims#latest

I am closing the game and not playing it for a while. It is frustrating, unplayable, not enjoyable and in need of an app update roll-back.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    I strongly agree with you. I always have to restrat the game or sometimes it works just by doing game down in background apps and then running it again.
    But its too annoying .
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Same here
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    I think there's a 4h maintenance tonight. Maybe that will clean it up, but I'm not getting my hopes up...