**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Entirely Absurd, Crazy, Sick Loading Screen!

2»

Comments

• Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    It's clearly just a dream one of them is having!
  • NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    edited June 2022

Also, to the person that said that Wiccan wearing gloves is unrealistic because orbs of energy flowing around his hands would destroy them: you gotta account for the fact that his gloves could be enchanted, or the magic could just be giving off light that reaches his hand, but only actually produce a destructive field in a spherical layer around his hand and outwards when he projects it. Clearly not the most unrealistic part of these shots.

Ok, now you're reaching, just because he's a "magical being" doesn't mean his entire apparel is also magical. I could compromise and theorize that the actual energy congeals in a surface a couple of inches away from his hand and does not, in reality, come out of the palm of his hand.
    Also, if like you said, its a destructive field in a spherical layer, it would still emanate high levels of heat, radiation or even atmospheric pressure that would damage not even the gloves but his hands. This whole thing is about to blow wide open!

This is an issue I would really like Kabam to clarify, none of this input issue, weird AI, bigotry nonsense going around. This energy manipulation thing is the real and only issue right now.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Before the inevitable closing, out of curiosity have there been other non-action oriented loading screens? I cant remember any others. Im probably missing some, but for the most part the loading screens generally look like action styled comic book covers, where as this one is far less so. I think these two battling Ultron or Doom would have been an interesting take.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    There was that one that was a bunch of pieces of different loading screens, but that’s all I can think of. Also not sure if you would classify it as “non-action”
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

There was that one that was a bunch of pieces of different loading screens, but that’s all I can think of. Also not sure if you would classify it as “non-action”

You can find most of them here: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Contest_of_Champions/Gallery

Although it seems the loading screen gallery does not have the correct images since Jubilee.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Knordy said:

You can find most of them here: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Contest_of_Champions/Gallery

Although it seems the loading screen gallery does not have the correct images since Jubilee.
    Thanks a lot @Knordy . I appreciate the info my friend.
  • RSkwRSkw Posts: 9
    I miss Domino loading screen...
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    I, for one, choose to appreciate this owl's battle helm that's hiding in plain sight