**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is ranking up 5* stars harder when compared to to ranking a 6*

I find it very difficult to rank up 5* mainly tier 1 alpha is more costly than a t5 basic. If u have explored all story quest 100%,you will eventually end up with getting only 5 tier 1 alpha from the heroic ,master difficulty of the monthly quest. I m not a arena guy, does not have much free time to grind. I feel the game is has very slower pace for beginners, I don't know when i will reach 2 mil account like others in the forum. I think a whole eternity.

Is ranking up 5* stars harder when compared to to ranking a 6* 18 votes

They should add daily t1 alpha quest
27%
IamTryingMyBestBowTieJohnSuros_moonGrassKnucklesShivacrux 5 votes
They should increase the basic catalyst amount in the daily quest
5%
Infinite07 1 vote
They should buff the heroic and mster difficulty for the beginners
5%
Iron_Spider7125 1 vote
All of the above
61%
Antony687Denzel116Greekhit30ishKAYDAGr8TonyStarkLorddrewNalak8Final_OrderPapaMidnite007BluCitizen 11 votes

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The only options in this poll is to increase stuff, how is this a fair poll and how do the options fall in line with the question in the subject?

But to answer the question you asked, but since I can't click on an option as the options are insanely biased and geared in only one direction, no, ranking a 5 star is NOT even close to harder than ranking a 5 star.

I'm not sure what I'm doing differently than you, but I've beat 100% of in game content and have zero issues getting t1a. In fact, I frequently rank up 5 stars (which I don't like wasting gold on) just to avoid t1a from expiring. I always have massive batches of t1a in stock and getting ready to expire
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    I constantly rank 5* champs just to avoid T1A expiring.
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Aren’t t1a pretty cheap in the glory store?
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    All of the above
    I m here to share positivity , so why should there be a no. And I know you guys have overflowing t1 alpha but scenarios are not same for every one. 1 t1 alpha cost 160 and for buying 10 you have to spend 2500 glory. So as a beginner player were should i spend my glory buying t5 basic frag or buy t1 alpha. Map 3 i i dont find worth it
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Rillian said:

I wouldn’t worry too much. I’m a bit embarrassed I’ve got a 2 million account.

Only 2 mil?

I am alot more embarrassed than you man , ngl.