**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champion in the game and why.

wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
Best champion in the game and why

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Herc or Kitty - i don't need to explain why.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    CGR, massive amt of damage
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Torch. Slays everything.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ghost or quake
    It's interchangeable
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    wheatmann said:

Best champion in the game and why

Hercules, immortal for 9 seconds when death would occur, and the immortality is paused while attacking
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Anyone but Ghost.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    You know, unpopular opinion, but Kingpin has to be up there. Great damage, AAR, can be debuff immune (basically), can be suicide friendly. Unstoppable creates easy openings. And his damage is still bugged! I’d they get it fixed, he is even better.

I don’t think that I would say the THE best, as I personally don’t think that exists, but he is in the conversation for sure.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Me: King Groot
    This Patch: ……
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    i gotta say Ghost still but Herc is a close 2nd,
    Quake isnt considered since she doesnt have a 6* but then again since they refuse to release her as a 6* that must mean something.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-force because he's going to get three more buffs like Gamora and end up being spectacular.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X force

3 lines in his kit in 2017
    3 lines in his kit in 2022
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    For me it was Void. Always will be. Cleared the most content, AW MVP, and super easy to use. If we had a kill tracker for individual champs Void would probably have 50% of my overall kills in the game.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Mysterio said:

Depends on context. Are we talking for EQ, Story Quest, Labyrint/Abyss, Alliance or being beatiful. Cause I confirm I got atleast one of these locked down.

For me the best champ is the one that can clear the most content.

Nick136 on YT has a list where he tries to track how much content a champ can do and rank them which i think is a good idea.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MCCFCSb7qOnZq4DPDup-HcixA3QfBGlftUi4NJ8BrV8/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Ghost or quake
    It's interchangeable

Quake has fallen off, she's not as good as she used to be
    Quake is a 5* ....No one is willfully bringing a 5* to do end game content anymore. When Quake is a 6*, She'll be meta again.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Kitty pryde is broken
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Knull
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    There is no "best" champ in the game
    It all depends on the situation u need them for
    It can either be a "most favorite" champ, or top 5/10 champs, but objectively there is no "single" best champ who rules over others
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    Hyperion for me
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 147
    @Ceder
    Hercules, immortal for 9 seconds when death would occur, and the immortality is paused while attacking
    Yeah when he"s awake 🙄