**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champion do you regret using valuable resources on ranking up?

13»

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

He got my Act 7 exploration cosmic r4 gem, a generic AG, and 199 sig stones. He sits on defense in AW, is a defender in Battlegrounds, and gets pretty much no use otherwise. I’m hoping he’ll get some shine in new content down the line, but… I should’ve ranked Surfer instead, I use him all the time.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Cable, especially now that Netflix is a thing.

I think you should go sit in the corner now. You know what you did!!
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Maybe I'm alone, but I invariably regret all max rank ups when I start using them.

For some strange reason I seem too think they are going to be game breaking, and get slightly disheartened when they just turn out to be OK.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    I'm pretty happy with my 6*s, the one 5* I still regret is Morningstar. The damn youtubers kept going on about her, I used her in incursions once and AQ once and she did much worse than other champs I regularly use.

I see a lot of people mentioning Ghost, I rarely used my 5*, then duped my 6* and brought her to R3 instantly because I had a lot of resources. Once you get used to her she's amazing. I don't even run her with synergies.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Taking 5* OG BP to R5 after his buff, he’s a good champ but I have KP, Falcon, Hit Monkey and Night Thrasher, all of whom I think are better champs, sitting at R4.
  • DaRkLoRd222567DaRkLoRd222567 Posts: 60
    Ddhk and I use suicides.and after that I never rank up a champ pre buff🥲
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Captain marvel movie to rank 2 barely use her now
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Havok, and he’s only R2 so I’m not beating myself up about it.

But I’ve used him for one lane in all content. Just a bit of a waste.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Can’t believe so many ppl here are regretting ranking up ghost lol
    Wicket329 said:

He got my Act 7 exploration cosmic r4 gem, a generic AG, and 199 sig stones. He sits on defense in AW, is a defender in Battlegrounds, and gets pretty much no use otherwise. I’m hoping he’ll get some shine in new content down the line, but… I should’ve ranked Surfer instead, I use him all the time.

I mean you have completed all the story content
    Even quest and side quests are easy af anyways
    War you’re using him as a defender
    Only thing left is aq and trust me he’s a beast in aq

• 1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
    So many saying Ghost surprises me. I love my r3 Ghost and she gets a ton of use. She’s one who will go r4 for me soon.
    I would say Stealth Spidey. I never use him.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Ranked up 5* Kamala thinking I’d use her for Super-Punchout. Haven’t used her once in months

I've done a couple rank ups for the various Carina challenges, that I've never gotten around to actually doing.
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 37
    R2 Vision Aarkus: glass cannon.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    5* 5/65 sig 200 mojo for AW - not really regret..that mojo was an AW boss for a few good seasons, but now he's collecting dust. I could really use them t2a now!
  • StarkyboyStarkyboy Posts: 43
    I've got a list of 5 lol. I regret ranking my 5-star Ultron, king Groot, Venom, stark enhanced spiderman, and Guillotine 2099 to rank 4 because I immediately pulled the 6-star versions right after.
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    5* Symbiote supreme to rank 5 last month - just for 6.3.1 Medusa counter. And they nerfed the fight :smile:
    6* Ghost to rank 2