**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bugs, bugs, bugs

TheUglyone123TheUglyone123 Posts: 9
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m just coming to double down on the amount of people that are bringing up bugs and issues. They are prevalent and completely game disrupting. This update is absolutely horrible, and for those of you who have been playing the game for a while, I don’t remember the game being this bad since 12.0, back when iceman and archangel came into the game.

If the game is performing this badly, and there is no hurry from Kabam to fix it, why should any of us spend money on the July 4th deals? Kabam, if you want the community to spend money on the game, and continue to invest in it, FIX THE GAME.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    H700H700 Posts: 87
    The arena was malfunctioning a few hours ago, but now it seems normal
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    My game keeps going dim and freezing about every 30 seconds to a min.
  • Options
    AntoseumAntoseum Posts: 22
    Everytime since the update, when I reach my energy limit I get a black/grey screen and have to restart my game. Does it happen to everyone or only me?
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you would like to share feedback about a performance issue, please do so by providing the requested information in the dedicated thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.