**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your current White Whale?

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I really want a 4* Storm and Angela, since I don't have them above 3*. Other than that, Mr Negative purely for character collection reasons, as by the end of this month he'll be the only non-trophy character I don't have.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Nick fury
  • 6* King Groot
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

Who is the champ you are chasing to the point where many could consider it a borderline unhealthy obsession (a la Ahab and Moby ****)? We are talking the champ where just seeing their face is usually enough for you to cough up units and or $ on crystals etc?

For my first year it was NF - couldn’t manage to pull him as a 5 or 6* despite absurd amounts of dual crystals/featured crystals/etc. Finally managed to pull him as a 6* out of a BWCV featured Crystal on July 4th weekend that I spent some units on because I wasn’t super happy with my July 4th pulls.

For my second year it has been 6* Herc - working hard to not think about how many units/$ I’ve spent chasing him.

So, who is your White Whale? And how long have you been chasing them?

That censorship in the original post is honestly quite hilarious
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    6* Nimrod.
    5*/6* Knull for last Carina
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hercules. Can’t get the 5* or 6*, well Apoc 6* chasing for longer as well.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    5* Wolverine
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    2017-2021 5 star archangel

2021-2022 5 and 6 star archangel

Yeahhhhy suckS
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Peni Parker.. still don't have her as 5* or 6*
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Black Bolt for me. I need him for my R3 medusa but haven't been able to pull him as a 5/6*
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    4 star Punisher from arena crystals. Been trying since 2015 and still no luck.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 365 ★★★
    6* G99
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    For me , The Hero I loved most when I got into comics is Ben Grimm, the Thing. I'd love the six star version
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Any decent 6* cosmic
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Goldpool. *trigger*
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Platinum stars for IBom, new champ wise Tigra, Moleman and Nimrod are my top 3, top 5 stretches to S2099 and Kitty
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Apocalypse. I've pretty much given up on it though
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It was Ghost and Nick Fury. Didn't have them as a 5* or 6* then after a year of hunting got them back to back as a 6* then pulled 6* Kitty on two cavs right after. Best luck I had.

Now it's Knull and Thor (Rags) as a 5* or 6* as they're the one I need to become Paragon from completing Carina's challenges.

It sucks that they are not giving away Thor Ragnarok even as a 5* unlike Doc Ock.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It was 5* or 6* Red Hulk.
    Needed to exceed having 600 champs and 2mil rating, to pull a freaking 2016 champ as 5* and 6* the same week in 2020.
    Now it’s 5* or 6* Human Torch.
    Over 800 champs and closing in 3mil rating, having opened literally thousands 5*/6* crystals basic, dual, nexus or any other that could contain a 5*/6* HT but still unlucky.
    RNG can be brutal 😂
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Magik. I have open countless of dual mystic science just to get her but still no luck. I already completed Act 7 but I'm a sucker for power control champ like Magik and Vision where you can power lock throughout the whole fight.

So I feel like she will be really good for a very annoying champion with a killer specials or power gain. Also considering the fact that the AI is "bugged" right now where they don't throw special at all, she will definitely shine. I also have saved up a lot of sig stones just for her. But my account just seems to be avoiding her.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Ibom, can't get him as a 5 or 6*. Couldn't tell you how many dual crystals I've opened trying to find that ugly mug!
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Currently, Omega Sentinel. Wiccan just might be my 2nd. First time I've pushed so hard for new champs since Doom and Guilly99.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Normal hunts right now:
    6*s: Hyperion dupe, Doom Dupe, and Archangel dupe.
    5*s: Scarlet witch OG dupe, Blackbolt (Need for my r3 medusa), and Nick fury dupe.

My true white whales:
    Kang - (6 years)
    Thanos - (5 years)
    Goldpool 5* - (4 years)

Longest Time to complete a hunt:
    - 5* Hyperion (7 years)
    - 5* Starlord (5 years)
    - 5* Apoc (1 year)
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    At the moment it is red mags, he is so clutch late game.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Red mags, CGR, warlock, Nick, anything above 4*
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'd really like a Shang chi