**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank You Kabam for the motivation- Finally Thronebreaker

I know.. Just another guy posting about hitting a milestone on a nerfed act 6. But this nerf invoked interest in me in playing story quests again. I had been a cavalier since Dec 2020. Got a 6* Hercules in Dec 2021 and then everything has been easy. For a work-life-game balance, I had decided not to do story quests post 6.1 unless I am entirely bored. And the 6.2.5 boss Mordo was a challenge. Announcement of Mordo buff made me to push for 6.2.5 before he gets nastier. And i did 6.2.6 in May first week before the champion nerf announcement :(
Having completed 6.3.1 before the nerf, I know how painful act 6 was prior to June 8 for a moderate player like me. With 900+ cavalier free crystals and 300+ uncollected crystals, potions were never an issue for Grandmaster. After numerous revive-die cycle with the Grandmaster, finally defeated him- thanks to Hercules, DragonMan and unitman ( was lazy to pop all those crystals to get potions -so spent units to get 20 level 5 health potions :-P).
Unimpressed with the 6 star pulls though- Sersi and War Machine - but you cant have everything in a day.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Sersi and WM aren’t bad pulls though, they can both do some decent stuff
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Gratz brother 🥳
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I’m not sure what the points are looking like, but you might be able to get a milestone or two for EoP
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

Congrats! I’m not sure what the points are looking like, but you might be able to get a milestone or two for EoP

Thanks. I am skipping it for now - need a break :blush:
  • ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43
    Sersi is a pretty cool pull! I enjoy using her from time to time and quite like her animations as well
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you do battleground. Sersi is a pain there. Rank her up to piss people off
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

If you do battleground. Sersi is a pain there. Rank her up to piss people off

I dont do battlegrounds. I am not that active player. I just play AQ, uncollected EQ, auto play Normal to master of EQ etc. And not to mention arenas- I grind occasionally to meet all milestones on featured hero arena.