**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More items to buy with units

Its almost impossible to awaken a 4star champion without using real currency. Game would be more fun if more items were a little less harder to obtain.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I do agree that it'll be EASIER TO AWAKEN more 4* champs using real currency, HOWEVER, it is not that hard to awaken a 4* without spending.

I'm a F2P, per my experience, as long as we can INVEST TIME and EFFORT (yes, so we don't need to spend real currency), it is quite possible to gather 50 new 4* champs within 6 months, mostly from Arena grinding and some from PHC and 4* crystal opening

In addition, speaking about AWAKENING, out of the 50 new champs collected within 6 months, it is possible to dup at least 30%-40% of them either via Arena grinding or crystal opening

These are based on my past first-hand experience statistics. Once again, don't get me wrong, it took alot of time & effort. For folks who wants to continue to maintain F2P, yet don't have time to grind, then yes it'll be quite hard to awaken as many 4* champs as they want, especially those God-tier 4* champs

Hope you get to dup those you want and have a good run of luck in your crystal opening, cheers!
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    F2P?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Backjr wrote: »
    F2P?

Free to play
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    Thanks
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    If you’re having issues with 4*’s maybe get into a better ally that’s more 3 day event focused or AW focused if you want 4*’s. Good luck man
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Awakening gems do get offered from time to time with units. A 4* awakening crystal was released for 1k units 2 months ago