**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there something I’m missing about Cav EQ 3.2 Avengers Tech nodes?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
The class and tag nodes are Short Temper, and then things around power draining for Tech and Avengers champions.

Fights seem to take a long time, as if there is a safeguard node or protection node present. My 6-star Herc barely takes off a few percentages of the health bar, compared to the experience in Cav EQ 3.1. When I try with IMIW, the fight goes a tiny bit faster but it still feels like my damage numbers are decreased.

Is there something about these nodes where the defenders gain huge healthpools and are supposed to be damaged through power burn?

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Didn't face any such issue
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Key: Avenger + Tech such as IMIW / Vision / Hulkbuster
    I cleared one path plus Wiccan just with OG Vision without any items. Thus he is MVP. Other choices are Ghost / G2099 / Warlock.
    Also bring HT for boss fight.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
    Hmm okay. I just did two paths in the quest, and fights just seem to take a lot longer than the other quests.

Normally, when I bring the appropriate Class/Tag champion for every other chapter, the fights complete drastically faster, while using non-Class/Tag champions are just slightly slow.
    Specifically in this quest, my Class/Tag champions don't seem to finish the fight quicker, and using non-Class/Tag champions seem ridiculously slower.