**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 5* to Rank5

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
With the announcement of 5.4 and release of t5bc I am sure everyone has started thinking about who they want to rank up....

Well who are you planning to rank you?

Best 5* to Rank5 129 votes

Archangel
5%
Deadbyrd9caligarelinquoRun477Jeppy3377MaledracStark_90TrojanX05 7 votes
Iceman
9%
DNA3000KpatrixdanielmathVavasourSwe_wolfisMaximus_SpankersonDemonicStalkerTeddersGeorgeMFirecourageHomerJBondJstar 12 votes
Gwenpool
5%
Shynight00RaganatordoctordoomSuskanutGamerMalidosMonk1AntonioTheCool 7 votes
Blade
17%
OmniRagamugginGunnerMahonriiAnonymousTillerTheKillerTheLazyKingJamesMMhykkeguardianbelikovbuffajrThe_GrandmasterMasterTroller42RotellyChancellor_HawkMrBirnixarsjumMr_mc_person34IceBobbyTempestThecrusher_9756 22 votes
Magik
9%
UKnowULuvItxNigSpity68Armaganon00JmoneysteckSpeedbumpgrud9eSnaggleDarkrider05zerogodsshchong2NutsOnYourFace 12 votes
Mephisto
0%
Hyperion
2%
Carmel1Alpha07Mac_ 3 votes
Starlord
15%
VinCastleAlfa_PigeonTitan_A97BendyCapWW2SteelCurtainMUTBigbadromoNikoBravoMegaVoltsMr_ChrisMrbeast6000XillymanLodeexeStar_Lord_GrkspydertuposacpCodornasLord_Paramount10Pandorica333MH2804 20 votes
Stark Spiderman
31%
GKaineNevvBLocoMotivesDrOctavius2_2PalanthraxHulk_77MarzGroove2StarKingFireballs5vg2782Ant1ikWarItay1234212Danicb94Jets44SlipdripAmonthiradqqedfyvrOsteotomemr_brown1Olish08 40 votes
Save for something better
4%
vg2782MrLalowNomarigerolJonrdz1GoogleplexianZzz 6 votes

Comments

• NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Save for something better
    Yeah, you could wait for the six stars...
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Stark Spiderman
    Isn't this the same list as the best 5* to rank 4?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Blade
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Isn't this the same list as the best 5* to rank 4?

Yes and no, I would be willing to bet that they start introducing more damage cap nodes and that will limit the effectiveness of Starlord at rank 5
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Stark Spiderman
    But 5* are the new 4* so might be worth saving resources for 6*
    Blade
    Yeah but it will take most people a while to get a 6* and who want's a R2 spidergwen
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    I will probably rank my ultron. Bleed and poison Immunity coupled with double regen is just too good to pass up, especially when he is maxed out.

Might not need to bring a team for map 6 anymore, just my 5/65 ultron 🤔😂.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Starlord
    Such a tough decision, my ally have been having this debate all day. My 3 options are gonna be SL, AA or Blade(could do Magik too) & I’m leaning towards SL but it’s so tough to say exactly cause who knows when the next chance we’ll get at another r5
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Blade
    Not only is Blade the champ I'm going to take to rank 5, but I think he is all around the best character in the game. There is no fight that he cannot win - with the insane unlimited regen and making all the pain-in-the-neck fights significantly easier. Stark spider is better for some people, but there are still fights that is is impossible for him to win (especially in Labyrinth). Plus I missed both my chances at him :(
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Stark Spiderman
    Spark has more overall use and utility than SL (unless they bust out LoL 2.0 and forget to cap damage), and good prestige to boot.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Stark Spiderman
    My options I'm considering:
    Gwenpool
    Archangel
    Stark Spidey
    Blade
    Magik
    Hela

No idea what I'm going to do. Gun to my head this minute I go Stark Spidey, but there are reasons to do any of the rest, and part of me thinks if I get better at using Hela I might pick her.
    Blade
    After thinking about it for a while I have changed my mind back to taking SL to r5.
    Then I can finish LOL using SL 5/65, Blade 4/55 with attack synergy and still have extended enrage timers.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Wolverine (x-23)
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Starlord
    Yeah I’ve been debating on who I should take up. My options are Blade, AA, SL or Magik. I think SL is the smart move, AA is amazing but is kinda useless against Bleed or poison immunes champs, Magik & Blade have to no downfall as far as attack goes but SL can take ANY content
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Hyperion
    X-23, GR, Ultron and Hyperion seem like the most solid options to me. too bad i don't have any of them.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade
    SL would be a terrible decision for r5.
    Blade
    @RagamugginGunner why do you say terrible?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Because he's not that useful outside LOL and a r4 SL is fine for LOL. Plus there is still a 50k damage cap. Most other fights don't last long enough for him to get enough hits to be worth it.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Stark Spiderman
    I think that, until Spark stops being the overall best champ in the game, he’s the best option for rank 5. Blade immediately after.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Hyperion
    SL would be a terrible decision for r5.

forgot about Blade. you can argue that he is the best champ in the game.
  • Blade
    Saya belum punya apap