**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Visibility of defenders in AW. When is the fix coming?

It's ruining wars on top of other things but this is terrible. Please let us know a timeline in when it's getting fixed Kabam. Thank you

Comments

• DamageuDamageu Posts: 52
    I strongly disagree, I think making defenders visable makes aw fairer. So just in case my point isn't clear I vote we keep defenders visable.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah they have it enabled at tier 5 and below, make tier 4 and they go invisible again, I actually hate it cos I'd prefer harder defense to make non diversity a valid tactic, it was a valid tactic in t4 then when we dropped to tier 5 diversity has become crucial to winning wars as they are 100% completed about 90% of the time, I can't believe how many 10m alliances there are now in t5/6 maybe they need to make the tiers a bit bigger
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    We don’t place diversity but my alliance just lost a war because the other group spent to clear our map since they did diversity. We don’t care, we didn’t lose any items but the kill count was like 80 to 160 with both of us getting 2 bks lol
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If you don’t like diveristy, go to a tier 1 ally. Diversity is dead there.
    Oh visibility. I want it to stay. Tier 1 nodes already hard enough even seeing the champs
  • Run477 wrote: »

I am in a tier 1 ally. Rated 2700 range. Diversity is more common than you think because you can see the defenders. Prior to this it was more 50-50. I just wish Kabam would a dress this issue
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Run477 wrote: »

I am in a tier 1 ally. Rated 2700 range. Diversity is more common than you think because you can see the defenders. Prior to this it was more 50-50. I just wish Kabam would a dress this issue

Same here, but we’ve always gone for diversity and lost our first one yesterday, but we won like 10 in a row thanks to alliances not using diversity.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I like knowing if I should bring AA to arc overload or not in tier 1
  • Seeing the defenders completely takes best defender war strategy out of it. It's too easy offensively to clear 100% and plan your routes. Initially Kabam stated people cheated and they had to make defenders visible until they fixed it. I'm curious as to how long does it take to fix something like this? I have not seen any comments from any Kabam employees regarding a very important aspect of the game. It's just frustrating that a very fun part of the game is no longer challenging and enjoyable
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    edited December 2017
    Defenders being visible makes war boring and too easy. Please hide them again. I'd prefer if the mini-bosses were hidden as well in tiers 1-3. Actually make it a challenge. I like the unpredictability. I take path 9 and clear it and mini (and often boss) without pots/revives 9/10 times.
    What alliances are you facing and what tier/war ratings People rarely are rarely getting even to our minibosses in tier 1. Sounds like you guys need to work on placement some. The last loss we had was bc of opponents’ $$$. 175 defender kills for us. We just won’t spend like that to win.
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    edited December 2017
    I'm tier 1-2, 13-ish mil, and have no problems clearing my paths. I'm skilled and r4s Blade and SL help out a little, lol.
  • Run477 wrote: »
    What alliances are you facing and what tier/war ratings People rarely are rarely getting even to our minibosses in tier 1. Sounds like you guys need to work on placement some. The last loss we had was bc of opponents’ $$$. 175 defender kills for us. We just won’t spend like that to win.

I'm on a 12.7m alliamce often facing 14m to 16m alliances. We double their kills easily. They spend to win as well but at this level, many are spending for a few extra shards.