**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly EQ Path Total

I'm just curious if I'm on an island here, but does anyone else think a refresh to monthly EQ structure deserves a look? The total number of paths feels overwhelming sometimes and as someone whose right near paragon its not really a challenge even on the hardest difficulty, just more of a grind.

Not bagging on anyone for it being challenging, but I think it would be great if there was either a reduction in paths (so you could do more of the difficulties) or a larger jump in the rewards. With BG on the way, energy is going to be less available and it would be nice to not have to fight bosses 6x plus in order clear on the later chapters.

Would love to know if there's anything planned!

-CW

Comments

• Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    6 works great for the story content, and i like it for that mode!
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Did the last quest always have 7 paths or is that a recentish change? Feel like it was always 6 and the path 2-3 months they added a path
    Im not 100% but it feels like a lot each month!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Did the last quest always have 7 paths or is that a recentish change? Feel like it was always 6 and the path 2-3 months they added a path

Been 7 for a LOOOOOOOONG time
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Can anybody who has completed this month's Cav. EQ tell me how many total paths are there in Cav. Eq Including all 6 chapters ?? Trying to decide if i do 2 paths per day , how soon can i explore it.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Can anybody who has completed this month's Cav. EQ tell me how many total paths are there in Cav. Eq Including all 6 chapters ?? Trying to decide if i do 2 paths per day , how soon can i explore it.

It’s a total of 30 for each difficulty.
    EQ needs a reduction on paths, at least on last chapter.
    Doing the same quest over and over for 6 or 7 times, ain’t fun at all.
    I’m doing the top 3 difficulties monthly (mainly for collecting the titles and iso), and when the new EQ releases it’s the worst MCOC week of the month for me.
    Too many paths make it a boring drag.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited June 2022

Kabam Miikes favorite number is 6

If so then we do 3 paths in quest 1 and 3 paths in quest 2 to give a total of 6 paths instead the current set up. ;)
    Current EQ Path #s
    (Chapter 1)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 4 Paths
    (Chapter 2)
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths
    (Chapter 3)
    Quest 1 - 6 Paths
    Quest 2 - 7 Paths

Suggested EQ Path #s
    (Chapter 1)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths
    (Chapter 2)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths
    (Chapter 3)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

If so then we do 3 paths in quest 1 and 3 paths in quest 2 to give a total of 6 paths instead the current set up. ;)
    Current EQ Path #s
    (Chapter 1)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 4 Paths
    (Chapter 2)
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths
    (Chapter 3)
    Quest 1 - 6 Paths
    Quest 2 - 7 Paths

Suggested EQ Path #s
    (Chapter 1)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths
    (Chapter 2)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths
    (Chapter 3)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths

For the one who disagreed with me I would like a reduction of paths in Chapter 3, but as far as the rest I was kidding based on someone jokingly saying Kabam Miike's favorite number. I just thought I'd mention that in case anyone was wondering.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    It’s gonna feel like a grind for players around paragon and any past the late Cav/early TB stage cause it wasn’t designed for them.
  • H700H700 Posts: 87

Current EQ Path #s
    (Chapter 1)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 4 Paths
    (Chapter 2)
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 5 Paths
    (Chapter 3)
    Quest 1 - 6 Paths
    Quest 2 - 7 Paths

Suggested EQ Path #s
    (Chapter 1)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 3 Paths
    (Chapter 2)
    Quest 1 - 3 Paths
    Quest 2 - 4 Paths
    (Chapter 3)
    Quest 1 - 4 Paths
    Quest 2 - 6 Paths

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

I believe the EQ usually follows 3,4,5,5,6,7 paths. For a total of 30 paths not sure of the actual energy spend.

Usually the first two chapters are in that 36-40 range per path. Chapter 3 is usually 63 or 66.

It’s gonna feel like a grind for players around paragon and any past the late Cav/early TB stage cause it wasn’t designed for them.

While i understand what youre saying here, it 100% is designed for the highest level of players because its the highest current level of monthly content. If they go with a higher tier, then this is correct, but i still think that the number of paths is far too many, why do you need to beat hulkling and wiccan 6x each to 100% that chapter? Seems excessive