**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

Comments

• TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Uncollected level added to monthly event quest after master level. Pretty much confirmed in scoring for quest completion
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    0umjz3azc77u.jpg
    cvrr8tha4c38.jpg

could it be the year of science?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Uncollected level added to monthly event quest after master level. Pretty much confirmed in scoring for quest completion

Indeed
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    does it run every 8 hours on a set schedule or does it reset every 8 hours after you complete it.

So 10am-6PM / 6PM-2AM / 2AM-10AM

or I run it at 2PM and I cant run it again until 10PM?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I know people are saying it’s not the regular event quest, has Kabam said that this is not replacing this months event quest?
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Sp3edD3m0n wrote: »
    eqxkdlll4nic.png

***Sig crystals and Iso will vary depending what you pull.

FYI: T2A should be .35. You have one extra zero.

Thanks for the info!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    So no Title this EQ, a little disappointed but nothing to worrisome

It's not the Event Quest -this is a bonus Special Quest that runs alongside it!

• Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    edited December 2017
    My bad. It is.
    Thebgj wrote: »
    I know people are saying it’s not the regular event quest, has Kabam said that this is not replacing this months event quest?

Ment to tag u but above this comment mod said it’s not the regular event quest
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

8d0hbldsyy0u.png
    I believe he's referring to this
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Anonymous wrote: »

8d0hbldsyy0u.png

sorry to ask but where you'd find that in what type of quest?
    roberto94 wrote: »

8d0hbldsyy0u.png

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35454/can-it-be-we-the-uncollected-will-have#latest
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Sweet.
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    are there any plans for left over randomizer dice after the event is over?

They'll be converted to 2500 Gold Each (their purchase cost)

So the rewards can be farmed every 8hrs correct
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Any reason we left out T1 Alphas?
  • So far, what I'm seeing is really good. The rewards seem good relative to the difficulty and effort. The timer gate and zero energy costs make it much more convenient to run than the Valor missions which took anywhere from 28 energy (top two difficulties) to 40 energy (all difficulties). I like that it is a concentrated map with no filler: just six fights and you're done. I think the randomizer mechanic is interesting. I really like that the reroll tokens are refunded at cost, so there's zero risk in just buying a bunch and either using them or not using them - since the buffs are random there's no way to know if or how many you'll need.

One thought I had that I think is cool about this event, if I understand how the buff mechanics work. If we see a totally whacked buff set, we can use the randomizer to swap it up, or we could actually try to see if we can take it down. If we fail miserably, we can still randomize the buffs when we reenter with another champion.

Is that correct Kabam? If so, that would make it an interesting meta game to see what the *worst* possible buffs you can draw are, that you can actually still beat.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »

8d0hbldsyy0u.png

No problem, look under alliance event, event quest completion, and select how to get points. Then scroll all the way down.
  • edited December 2017
    There are over 150 potential Buffs you can encounter, and several million possible combinations. While not every Buff in the game is included in this list of potential Buffs, it does include most of them.
    several millions?
    formula to count amount of possible combinations is n!/((n−k)!⋅k!), where n is amount of buffs, k is amount of objects. so it's 14 297 000 725. little bit more than several millions :-)
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Is there gonna be a new event quest in December alongside M O D O K S lab
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Just wondering if there is one in dumber aprt from this
  • EvicanEvican Posts: 11
    This looks great. Also... TASKMASTER!!
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    edited December 2017
    Sounds cool. Looking forward to it!

Reminds me - I had an idea I called MODOKs Lab once. Was a cross between the NYCC Beat the Boss challenge and Tavern Brawls from Hearthstone. Still think it would be a cool little way to add some unique weekly competition to MCOC!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    So this is a special quest that will run alongside a new monthly quest correct? @Kabam Miike ? I’ve seen some pictures that shows a new difficulty coming up “uncollected” is that true!!?!?

Where did you see this?! Hope its true!!

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Fantastic!
  • BrianGrant wrote: »

Reminds me - I had an idea I called MODOKs Lab once. Was a cross between the NYCC Beat the Boss challenge and Tavern Brawls from Hearthstone. Still think it would be a cool little way to add some unique weekly competition to MCOC!

We remembered that video you posted pretty soon after we had this mode locked down, and were just silent when we watched the video again. You were very close to what we ended up coming up with!
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    BrianGrant wrote: »

We remembered that video you posted pretty soon after we had this mode locked down, and were just silent when we watched the video again. You were very close to what we ended up coming up with!

Thats really cool that you guys watched it.

I tried to go back and watch it again just now but admittedly I couldnt make it past the initial rambling haha
  • I can't see the rewards list
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Well done to everyone involved in making the announcement post, all the pictures and animations make it very clear how the quest will work and what we can expect. Also gives you guys a chance to tease the upcoming champs which people from the community may or may not already know about but is very awesome to see regardless :wink:
This discussion has been closed.