**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

End of Season | Alliance Disbanding

Players looking for a new home Alliance will be disbanding at the end of season having played together for nearly 5 years. We are mid tier activity would be Gold 1 but we can't field 3BG's so Gold 2 at the moment AQ Map 5. Looking for similar alliance to bring over players. Up to 10 and we could operate a full BG. All players prestige 11K +. If any alliance interested please look me up on line ID bor_001

Comments

• Dark_Claw_Pr1meDark_Claw_Pr1me Posts: 194
    darkclawprime is my Line ID
    Underground Warlords - UGWLs is alliance name
    Please share with your team and have anyone connect with me in Line if interested.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    Rap said:

Having the same issues with our alliance.
    We keep getting garbage players like a level 59 thronebreaker who brings 4*s into a gold2 war.
    The game is polluted with farmers and inexperienced players who have bought accounts but have no clue how to play!
    We cannot fully fund 3 bgs either because of constantly having to boot garbage players.
    And now even the solid core of our alliance is ready to drop war completely. The effort to maintan 30 players willing to play with some heart is far greater than the rewards.
    Just not worth it anymore.
    We will not disband but war and even aqs are falling apart because nobody want to play anymore. Our efforts are undermined by useless players. But this is what happens when cheaters, botters and farmers take over a game! It get ruined for the legit players.
    All those xp ups are very useful to the farmers. Too many of them to start with! Every crystal in the game, including war crystals has xp ups in them.
    Anyway, sorry you are suffering the same fate as us.

This is a alliance recruitment section
    Idk why you spitting here
  • bor001bor001 Posts: 28
    We were stable 30 up to about 2 or 3 war seasons ago .. wheels started coming off the wagon then with game issues | potion costs for war and now AQ Map 5 which has been ramped up .. I think Kabam need to wake up but as long as players are spending then nothing will happen .. not saying we don't enjoy a challenge but ffs the stuff going on with the rewards are way off track .. there are the elite alliances that get all the glory but the rest of us are forgotten about

We are lucky that we had 20 core loyal solid players | anything we picked up to try rebuild or 3rd BG were garbage players
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    bor001 said:

Players looking for a new home Alliance will be disbanding at the end of season having played together for nearly 5 years. We are mid tier activity would be Gold 1 but we can't field 3BG's so Gold 2 at the moment AQ Map 5. Looking for similar alliance to bring over players. Up to 10 and we could operate a full BG. All players prestige 11K +. If any alliance interested please look me up on line ID bor_001

Curious if any of your former alliance members would like a new home. I'm not sure why they are being disbanded, but I have an alliance which I'm currently the only member of which needs alliance members. It is an alliance which is very chill and I'd like people to see it as a place where they can learn to grow in AQ & AW while not feeling pressured. My in-game name is BowTieJohn and my alliance is Casual AQ 2021.

I know many alliances are working on their ranking and reasonably so based on rewards, but I'd like to provide a place for those who need to grow in their ability or just be able to relax and enjoy the game at their convenience .
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    We will have at least 2 spots opening due to retirement after the season. Check me out in game @ buck9studio.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Rap said:

We keep getting garbage players like a level 59 thronebreaker who brings 4*s into a gold2 war.
    The game is polluted with farmers and inexperienced players who have bought accounts but have no clue how to play!
    We cannot fully fund 3 bgs either because of constantly having to boot garbage players.
    And now even the solid core of our alliance is ready to drop war completely. The effort to maintan 30 players willing to play with some heart is far greater than the rewards.
    We will not disband but war and even aqs are falling apart because nobody wants to play anymore. Our efforts are undermined by useless players. But this is what happens when cheaters, botters and farmers take over a game! It gets ruined for the legit players.
    All those xp ups are very useful to the farmers. Too many of them to start with! Every crystal in the game, including war crystals have xp ups in them.
    But it seems like no skill, no experience and no commitment players are now the rule and not the exception, and they want to join a gold2 or gold1 alliance without paying any dues, and ride for free as long as they can get away with it.

Considering all you said wich is 100% true i still think leaders are too arrogant and thats their downfall. My 11.5k prestige is funny to them (i want plat 3-2-1) but than if i somehow manage tk get to the alliance i am THE LOWEST prestige and one of the best performers in aw and aq. Than alliance starts fking up, loose ranks and disband (due to the reasons you described) and i am out on the streets yelling SUPER ACTIVE PLAYER WITH LOW PRESTIGE. BELIVE IN ME!

I am so tired of selling myself and i cant increase prestige currently. Explored act 6 few weeks ago -_- now getting nerfed. And i am so pissdd at people not taking me in instead of high prestige noobs who explored act 7 before 6 unlike me...

Point is that its the leaders not looking into the playing skill and more importantly COMMUNICATION skill and just accepting everyone with decent prestige...
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★

Rap said:

We will not disband but war and even aqs are falling apart because nobody wants to play anymore. Our efforts are undermined by useless players. But this is what happens when cheaters, botters and farmers take over a game! It gets ruined for the legit players.
    All those xp ups are very useful to the farmers. Too many of them to start with! Every crystal in the game, including war crystals have xp ups in them.
    But it seems like no skill, no experience and no commitment players are now the rule and not the exception, and they want to join a gold2 or gold1 alliance without paying any dues, and ride for free as long as they can get away with it.

Considering all you said wich is 100% true i still think leaders are too arrogant and thats their downfall. My 11.5k prestige is funny to them (i want plat 3-2-1) but than if i somehow manage tk get to the alliance i am THE LOWEST prestige and one of the best performers in aw and aq. Than alliance starts fking up, loose ranks and disband (due to the reasons you described) and i am out on the streets yelling SUPER ACTIVE PLAYER WITH LOW PRESTIGE. BELIVE IN ME!

I am so tired of selling myself and i cant increase prestige currently. Explored act 6 few weeks ago -_- now getting nerfed. And i am so pissdd at people not taking me in instead of high prestige noobs who explored act 7 before 6 unlike me...

Point is that its the leaders not looking into the playing skill and more importantly COMMUNICATION skill and just accepting everyone with decent prestige...
    In all fairness, these leaders can't see your playing skill and can only see your communication skill in a short interview like discussion, so what else do they really have to go off of, besides prestige. Also, higher prestige equals more points, equals better AQ/AW ranking, meaning prestige plays another real function.

All else being equal, an alliance recruiter prefers higher prestige. Sure, you're saying that you're a boss killer w great communication skill, but thats what many other, higher prestige, players are saying too, abd the alliance won't know until they know.
  • Shahriyar27Shahriyar27 Posts: 25
    We have 2 spots if some of you want to do map8 all week
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    We are a Gold1 ally and We run AQ 5/5/5 and 3BGs of AW in season, highly organized and a very stable core dating back years now 😁

Hit me up on LINE if you’re interested
    ID is RaiderBob