**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hotfix is here.

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
If you notice any changes, let us know in here.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Looks like they fixed the energy bug. Not sure what other things it was meant to solve but in 2 fights there was nothing noticeably off
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Memory leak and energy bug
  • Bwer777Bwer777 Posts: 38
    Is the new hot fix out? There’s an update in the AppStore?
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Not in my AppStore (UK)
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Yup. Got the update for iOS (UK).

Google slower to approve apps maybe. It’s unlikely that Kabam submitted to one but not the other.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Yes I can also confirm the hot fix update is there for Apple iOS and it seems to have fixed the recharge issue
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Yeah. The energy dimming/screen freeze bug seems to be fixed but arena still feels sluggish to me.
  • psp742 said:

King Groot is still bugged.

Kabam changed King Groot description so if they wanted to be sneaky, they could claim he is working as intended.. which we all know is flat out lie. It sort of ridiculous that compensation package was removed and even more bugs were introduced with the updates.. not sure if anyone can confirm that the beta controls are working.. for me it's 60:40 but that is not good enough. 80:20 is still not good specially if AI doesn't experience any bugs or missed opportunity to pounce on defenseless attacker.. block/parry/dex not working properly can mean either drain of your potion stash or death equal to revive and potion.

I use King Groot/ iBom and Man-thing in AQ, right now the Man-thing synergy works but it feels like I got cheated on with limited fury.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm sour.. maybe because the bug in controls caused death in AW.
    Kabam confirmed this was a bug that occurred when fixing a synergy issue. This isn't them silently nerfing my tree.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    H700 said:

Not for android users yet

So, we were waiting for Apple store to give the ok, and google store nothing yet? And to think that I got so many dislikes when I proposed to let android users have the hotfix if it was ready before the ios one.
  • Mrashpool_1Mrashpool_1 Posts: 19
    There is no hotfix available till right now
  • joshc286joshc286 Posts: 2
    The hot fix is still not available for me
  • RagewpRagewp Posts: 0
    Whats the delay for the Hotfix for Andriod users, IOS users got the Hotfix update hours ago????
  • H700H700 Posts: 87

Hey there, the hotfix is still coming to both platforms. Android can sometimes just take a little bit longer to work its way through the system and reach the play store for everyone, but it is still on its way.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9859350?hl=en

Please, it is obvious that they have a preference for ios users, Americans have a strange obsession with apple, they worked first on the ios version before android
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Hotfix for Android just got released 12am EST 18Jun2022, so far game load faster, but oh wait connection icon appear again. I'm more eager awaiting for champion (King Groot and other) to be restored to pre-bug updates.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yep it's up!
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Yayyy now I don't have to check the app store and the forums between game restarts 😵‍💫
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Yayyy now I don't have to check the app store and the forums between game restarts 😵‍💫

I know, I was checking every hour myself.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 310 ★★★

Hey there, the hotfix is still coming to both platforms. Android can sometimes just take a little bit longer to work its way through the system and reach the play store for everyone, but it is still on its way.

Thanks for the behind the scenes info. It goes a long way knowing these kind of things. Much easier to be patient this way :)
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    H700 said:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9859350?hl=en

Please, it is obvious that they have a preference for ios users, Americans have a strange obsession with apple, they worked first on the ios version before android
    Hilarious considering Android has had minimal parry issues and the android users almost staged an uprising for the two weeks their game was anything like what iOS has been for over a year.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Android hotfix is out, just updated.