**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New uncollected tier of Next month Event quest Confirmed!

As the completion event you can see there is the new quests for the next event quest and it says (uncollected) so that confirms a new tier of difficulty! When the Kabam released the master key I thought a new difficulty would be coming and it is!

goa1o2crlo1f.jpeg

Any explation @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK ????

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Late to the party.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Or it’s there for future plans. Featured gmcs counted for SA several weeks before they were ever released
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    points seems similar to heroic
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Cool thanks for the heads up. Never opened that other thread as the topic made zero sense which left me with zero interest and zero ability to know about this change.
  • NDK13 wrote: »
    points seems similar to heroic

Heroic and Master mode give the same points for the completion event so it is not surprising that the Uncollected mode will give the same points as well. I think it is more significant that an uncollected difficulty level exists at all, because its rewards are likely to be higher than for master mode.

This may also be one of the ways in which potential energy costs can be higher in December, which is something they mentioned as a rationale that the Modok event costs zero energy.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Interesting ... sadly can’t play it because I’m not uncollected though lmao
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    This is only exciting to me if we don't have to do heroic and master first to unlock the uncollected difficulty. That's just too much. Make it something we can jump straight into and I'm all for it.

I'm not spending 300 units just to pass over heroic when the rewards are worth it for how easy it is.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    if we have to 100% master first i will be kinda upset, very tedious to 100% heroic, and master two very easy difficulties just to get to somewhat entertaining content
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm still happy about its existence no matter what, but I agree 100% that full exploration of lower levels shouldn't be required. A completion run at the most
  • I won’t mind having to clear heroic and master to access uncollected. I usually clear those in the first week anyway so the rest of the month I’m just (reluctantly) grinding arena or exploring act 5. It’ll be nice to have something else to focus on. I’ll be really interested to see the rewards.